Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

MOTUC 2014: Rio Blast!

Featuring some of the most creative looking action figures, ever, He-man and the Masters of the Universe and She-Ra Princess of Power has garnered a huge following since it's creation in the early '80s.

MOTUC 2014: Rio Blast!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:02 pm

Just revealed at Toy Fair, he looks great and I can't wait to get him!

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: MOTUC 2014: Rio Blast!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:19 am

It is amazing how his hair looks, so different from his other versions but I do like it and how thick his mustache is!

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:12 am

I am not that picky, I could careless about the chest opening and visor deal, what My nitpick is I wished that Rio had an extra 200X head.
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Jackhammer27 » Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:50 am

Jackhammer27
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Return to He-man & the Masters of the Universe