Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

MOTU 2014: Battle Lion!

Featuring some of the most creative looking action figures, ever, He-man and the Masters of the Universe and She-Ra Princess of Power has garnered a huge following since it's creation in the early '80s.

MOTU 2014: Battle Lion!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:38 am

While I was thinkin' the 200X reveal at The Power-Con was indeed Evil Seed, I was way off but I can say that I am very glad that it was Battle Lion! He looks so dang neat and he has like the most fantastic head sculpt, I think it may be as great Gygor's sculpt and I loved that! King Grayskull has more to do now and I can't wait to get his ride, Battle Lion!

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: MOTU 2014: Battle Lion!

Postby Skullmaster » Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:06 am

This looks really cool.
Skullmaster
Partner
Partner

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:39 am

Skullmaster wrote:This looks really cool.

Ah heck yeah man, he is awesome :!: :shock:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:43 am

He is looking more awesome now, he is a must if you got King Grayskull, and it will be so cool to make a 200X Battle Cat as well with Battle Lion's armor!

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby loolar » Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:58 am

Heck, we finally have another form for Changeling... now if only they'd make a green gorilla.
loolar
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Return to He-man & the Masters of the Universe