Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Large 12" Scale MOTU figures in the Future!

Featuring some of the most creative looking action figures, ever, He-man and the Masters of the Universe and She-Ra Princess of Power has garnered a huge following since it's creation in the early '80s.

Large 12" Scale MOTU figures in the Future!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:26 pm

I just watched the Toy Fair Walkthrough with Pixel-Dan and Toyguru and I must say now I would love to have figures this size, they were be so wonderous! If they would be made I would want them either when MOTUC is complete or during a time when it wouldn't hurt MOTUC resources/whatever.

INFO:

Range from possible $70 +!

Will have the vintage swinging torso action!

Will be the original vintage 8 on huge blister cards!

Nothing is set in stone, they NEED your feedback like do you want them and when!

I personally hope they get made sometime down the road!

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: Large 12" Scale MOTU figures in the Future!

Postby loolar » Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:23 am

No. Way.

Their own 12" figures cost $40-45 (Megator, Titus, Procrustus) and had more articulation (granted, not a whole lot more).

Furthermore, NECA releases fully articulated figures at this scale for just a few more bucks. Gentle Giant does the vintage Kenner Star Wars in this scale, but has to pay licensing to Lucas and Hasbro; Matty has no license to pay for their in house property.

RIP OFF. This should cost $30-40, tops.
loolar
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Return to He-man & the Masters of the Universe