Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Who do you think those 9 figures were on paper?

Discuss the ever popular character comprehensive line "DC Universe Classics" here! This also includes DC Superheroes, DC Universe Classics, DC Unlimited, Batman Unlimited, Club Infinite Earths, Movie Masters, 1966 Batman TV Series, Club Black Freighter, Total Heroes and any other DC figure line utilizing the 6" scale.

Re: Who do you think those 9 figures were on paper?

Postby Bo-rilla Grodd » Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:15 pm

Why do you have to bring up Chronos? WHY????????!!!!!!!
lmao. just kidding, Havok.
"He Got What He Came to Him"
Bo-rilla Grodd
Hero
Hero

Postby AcidDragon » Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:36 am

Vixen... Aqualad... Johnny Thunder... Mera... Liberty Belle... JLA Kyle Rayner... Phantom Lady... Commissioner Gordon... and... I dunno. Those seem like obvious choices, though.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby amos brearly » Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:41 pm

the only one im certain on would be commissioner gordon. it still erk's me that we got constantine but no gordon.
amos brearly
Sidekick
Sidekick

Postby Havok1891 » Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:35 pm

Yeah, Gordon really did seem guaranteed. I can't imagine what it would be like to be a super hardcore Batman fan. To know he was likely to be so close to being made and then didn't make it.

Phantom Lady would have made sense, but I am ruling her out just because I think they dropped the Freedom Fighters project, if it was ever started to begin with.
Havok1891
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Tango X » Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:19 pm

Well they did say there would be a Civilian so that makes sense. Him or Johnny would have been good choices I think. Hey Havok, I tried to learn more about you in Introduce Yourself but I couldn't find you! Haha. I'm not a stalker. :smummm:
Tango X
Hero
Hero

Postby Havok1891 » Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:27 pm

It's cool, I will add stuff about me there.
Havok1891
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby loolar » Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:44 am

I'll bet Johnny Thunder was coming. Trot out the old suit buck they love so much and sculpt a head. As for Thunderbolt, use Kamandi torso and arms, new head, new lower body "bolt" / stand. Total new pieces: 3, making up for the fact that it was two figures. Alternately, include Jakeem and you've got a three figure SDCC exclusive.

I gotta believe Vixen was coming under the idea of dumping ground; she was on the package art.

Based on seeing Wally and Hookuaman, I think Kyle was a lock.

TG started mentioning the same figures over and over again in interviews about supporting the sub, and I think one was Human Bomb or Heatwave?
loolar
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Previous

Return to DC Universe Classics and Assorted 6" Scale from Mattel