Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Toy Guru on "Toy Hunter" tonight!

Discuss any toy lines that do not currently have their own topics here such as Thundercats, Hot Wheels, My Little Pony and Friends, Trash Pack and more!

Toy Guru on "Toy Hunter" tonight!

Postby Idiot Savant » Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:04 pm

Mattel's Toy Guru, Scott Neitlich will be on Toy Hunter tonight...how much ya wanna bet he won't say Jack about the death of the DCUC!

Oh well, it'll still be a good show to watch!!
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Re: Toy Guru on "Toy Hunter" tonight!

Postby Webslinger » Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:13 am

The more I read up about the Toyhunter the more I think that show is staged... I have read some pretty nasty things about Jordon on the Matty FB page
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby Skullmaster » Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:26 am

Also I hear he smells funny... Haha, just kidding. I don't know what he smells like. :batblush:
Skullmaster
Partner
Partner

Postby Idiot Savant » Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:12 am

Well that's good Skullmaster, I'd be very worried if you knew what he smelled like!

I agree on the "staging" and "jerk" ideas...I've thought that since the series began, and since you brought it up Slinger, I remember the pilot episode making me angry at Jordan for how badly he treated the sellers/buyers; very abrasive and condescending.

Thankfully someone smart told him this and he hasn't been as bad since episode 2 or so...besides, I'm definitely not watching the show for him or his gang
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby Idiot Savant » Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:14 am

Besides, Toy Guru also sounds that way from time to time...especially when he's saying ANYTHING about the DCUC line and it's myriad questions/criticisms
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:16 am

I was amazed TG showed any DC stuff on the show, even in the background. The show's fun just for all the nostalgia, but I sort of lost respect for Jordan in the first episode when he said DarkSEED. C'mon, man. Shame TG apparently spent the entire DCIE tooling budget on those three Masters figures.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Return to General Toy Discussions