Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Oddball purchase of the day

Talk comic books with other fans whether it's the latest New 52 material or some good old classics!

Oddball purchase of the day

Postby wingnut1969 » Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:04 pm

When I got to the comic shop today I was quite surprised to see a copy Scooby-Doo Team-Up that starred Bat-Mite on the cover along with the gang! I opened the book and thumbed the pages to find that Batman and Robin guest star as well. HELL YEAH! That baby came home with me. Haven't read it yet so I can't speak as to how good it is but it really won't matter in the end - I'll love it anyway. I also wanted to let any of you guys know about it if you were as ignorant of it as I was.
wingnut1969
Partner
Partner

Re: Oddball purchase of the day

Postby Tango X » Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:37 pm

Sweet. Let me know how it is. I got the 7 Pack Series 1 Fallout 3 Vault Boy Bobbleheads ordered. That's pretty oddball. :batgrin:
Tango X
Hero
Hero

Re: Oddball purchase of the day

Postby Idiot Savant » Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:03 pm

I saw the new ReAction Alien figure for the first time today and just had to get him! This is the very first Alien figure I've ever bought, but it was worth the $17...not to mention I'd probably never see them in the wild again.
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Return to DC Comics