Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Mattel's DC Retail Team Has Given Up

Discuss the ever popular character comprehensive line "DC Universe Classics" here! This also includes DC Superheroes, DC Universe Classics, DC Unlimited, Batman Unlimited, Club Infinite Earths, Movie Masters, 1966 Batman TV Series, Club Black Freighter, Total Heroes and any other DC figure line utilizing the 6" scale.

Mattel's DC Retail Team Has Given Up

Postby Idiot Savant » Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:06 am

Look at how terrible the DC Retail team at Mattel treats their fans...many views, zero replies from the staff and this goes back to July 30, 2013 when it was last replied to

Unacceptable for a company to treat their fan base this way...and apparently the old adage still applies "if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all"
image.jpg
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Re: Mattel's DC Retail Team Has Given Up

Postby Webslinger » Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:52 pm

Truly sad that a company has no support for their site...
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby tonyrome » Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:30 pm

And Mr. Guru just keeps telling people to ask at the retail section.. What a crock of ****. It's very sad the way we are treated and blamed for the demise of the club.

You know I also think Guru is lying about the retooling of the disc in Aquamans shoulder.
Tonyrome
tonyrome
Partner
Partner

Postby Idiot Savant » Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:32 pm

You know I also think Guru is lying about the retooling of the disc in Aquamans shoulder.[/quote]

I was thinking the same thing!!! Haha
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby Truwe » Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:10 pm

I requested to join the board in Dec. I got an email letting me know it was accepted in Feb. I fully lost interest by then.
Truwe
Sidekick
Sidekick

Postby Barbecue17 » Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:51 am

I posted right at the top of their page asking if I could answer the questions for the retail team giving Matty approved answers. :lol:

I'm probably going to post crazy things there until someone notices.
I review an unhealthy amount of Batman and Batgirl related stuff at http://www.thepicreview.com
Barbecue17
Partner
Partner

Postby Idiot Savant » Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:36 pm

Haha!!!!

May as well, nothing else going on over there!
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Idiot Savant » Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:05 am

Outside of the online obviousness, my local Target just reset yesterday and DC/Mattel has a whole 4 pegs devoted to them; and that's just for the more kiddie Justice League line, not the Total Heroes...

They need to fire EVERYBODY and hire all of us...we would be able to turn that company around with a billion dollar profit by May!

No joke...
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:42 am

No joke, Marvel has almost a whole side of the aisle. If you blink you might walk right past DC. Anyone hear anything about the '66 Batgirl figure anywhere?
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Truwe » Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:29 am

Idiot Savant wrote:Outside of the online obviousness, my local Target just reset yesterday and DC/Mattel has a whole 4 pegs devoted to them; and that's just for the more kiddie Justice League line, not the Total Heroes...

They need to fire EVERYBODY and hire all of us...we would be able to turn that company around with a billion dollar profit by May!

No joke...

My Targets are the same.

Fun fact:

While Hasbro's profits soared in 2014, Mattel's fell hard....weird.
Truwe
Sidekick
Sidekick

Return to DC Universe Classics and Assorted 6" Scale from Mattel