Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

MOTUC 2014: The Unnamed One?!?

Featuring some of the most creative looking action figures, ever, He-man and the Masters of the Universe and She-Ra Princess of Power has garnered a huge following since it's creation in the early '80s.

Re: MOTUC 2014: The Unnamed One?!?

Postby Barbecue17 » Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:41 am

Toyguru has responded to it simply by stating that he wouldn't discuss it until after it ships in March.

Honestly, if this were a fake or a custom, I imagine he would jump all over it to dispel some negative press.

There are some wild conspiracy theories that this is actually a Gorpo figure to be released later in the year and ToyGuru has simply miscarded him to mislead people or that this was a custom made by someone Toyguru knows to throw people off the scent. Both of those sound crazy, but you never know. Scott does like to be the showman.
I review an unhealthy amount of Batman and Batgirl related stuff at http://www.thepicreview.com
Barbecue17
Partner
Partner

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:25 am

Well, I can say if this is the legit figure we are getting, I can say that it isn't exactly what I wanted (as you all know it was Snake Mountain Man or something like him) but I thought a Dark Orko/Trollan could be possible.

I hope the second head is indeed the vintage Snake Mountain face!
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: MOTUC 2014: The Unnamed One!

Postby loolar » Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:45 am

BrandonDaCollector wrote:Could The Unnamed One be The Snake Goddess?

This would have been a bazillion times cooler than what we're getting.
loolar
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: MOTUC 2014: The Unnamed One!

Postby loolar » Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:47 am

BrandonDaCollector wrote:Some people think it is Orko the Betrayer or Skeletor but.....I would absolutely be in shock if he is actually "Snake Mountain Man" as I have been wanting him for a long time :o Could it be him :?

This also would have been frickin awesome - imagine this vs. Light Hope?
loolar
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby loolar » Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:50 am

I've read speculation that underneath the Trollan will be another figure, like Adam below Orko, and that figure will be Skeleteen (mohawk-wearing son of Skeletor).

After seeing what the 4H can do with Light Hope, I really wanted a badass snake dude. What the frell does a Trollan have to do with snake men? Oh well, lots of other awesome in the sub, and my son and I will enjoy coming up with some story about that figure that doesn't stink like poo.
loolar
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:35 am

I must say that I am am not surprised about TUO figure, he is actually a great figure and I accept who who is and the mini comic is epic, so many great things and surprises going on there! I can't wait for the next one :shock:

On a side note shame people were wrong about the green figure at the bottom as they were saying earlier on, oh well :rolleyes: I hope we'll get Slime Pit He-Man this year anyway :!:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Princess_Amethyst » Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:17 pm

He looks pretty cool (got him a couple days ago). Not sure about him being the exclusive figure but ah. I guess it makes sense.
Princess_Amethyst
Hero
Hero

Postby Barbecue17 » Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:59 am

I did a combination review/ FAQ for the Unnamed One. Obviously, this has spoilers, so read at your own risk!

The Unnamed One review and FAQ: http://www.thepicreview.com/2014/03/action-figure-review-unnamed-one-from.html
I review an unhealthy amount of Batman and Batgirl related stuff at http://www.thepicreview.com
Barbecue17
Partner
Partner

Postby Princess_Amethyst » Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:13 pm

Thanks for reviewing it! I just think it's a bit small to be an exclusive. I mean Orko came with Prince Adam as his accessory. I know he was a deluxe but still, maybe if he came with a few more accessories it would have been better. I loved the colours used and it looks great. Just as a whole, it was a bit underwhelming. Especially as you said with Scott's hyping.
Princess_Amethyst
Hero
Hero

Previous

Return to He-man & the Masters of the Universe