Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Godzilla 2014 Figures (NECA Godzilla UPDATED 9/9/14)!

Discuss any toy lines that do not currently have their own topics here such as Thundercats, Hot Wheels, My Little Pony and Friends, Trash Pack and more!

Godzilla 2014 Figures (NECA Godzilla UPDATED 9/9/14)!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:17 am

Well, it was yesterday that I got My box from Amazon.com and I was so pleased about it. As you guys know, I am a huge Godzilla fan and I am anticipating the new Godzilla movie coming up next month in May. As a participant of obtaining certain Godzilla and Kaiju items, these great little figures were simply a must for Me. I do plan on getting more in the future but I chose these to be the first. Both of these cool sets include Godzilla and the MUTO Monster and I have taken some pics of them so I hope you will enjoy it and thanks a lot for looking :)

Godzilla 2014 Chibi Versions Set #1

Last edited by BrandonDaCollector on Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:02 am, edited 4 times in total.
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: Godzilla 2014 Figures by Bandai!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:18 am

Godzilla Destruction City

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:19 am

Awesome Artwork of Godzilla and all Together

These figures are very fun. I remember collecting the Trendmasters versions in 95 & 96 of Toho's and 1998 movie versions and now Godzilla is back on the shelves with new figures, this is such a treat! I hope you have enjoyed this :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Idiot Savant » Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:57 pm

Wow...those look pretty slick! Still waiting to find these and other new things around here
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:40 am

Idiot Savant wrote:Wow...those look pretty slick! Still waiting to find these and other new things around here

Just go to Amazon.com, that is what I did, you ain't gotta wait there ;)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: Godzilla 2014 Figures by Bandai and more!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:23 am

Well, I got the other Chibi-Goji set from Bandai to go with the other one. It was really a must since The M.U.T.O.s are two completely different characters and figures! This one is the Battle-Damaged Godzilla vs. The Female M.U.T.O.!

Battle-Damaged Godzilla

Female M.U.T.O.

Regular Godzilla & Battle-Damaged Godzilla

Male M.U.T.O. & Female M.U.T.O.

Regular Godzilla vs. The M.U.T.O.s

Battle-Damaged Godzilla vs. The M.U.T.O.s

Sets Comparison

I got LOTS more to show soon so stay tuned and thanks for looking :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Illiasc » Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:27 am

Awesome figs, man! And those Chibi versions are just darn cute.
Illiasc
Hero
Hero

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:23 am

Illiasc wrote:Awesome figs, man! And those Chibi versions are just darn cute.

Thanks a lot, I appreciate very much :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby AcidDragon » Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:19 pm

That looks like a fun little collection you got there, Brandon. Wouldn't it be great if they sold more little building sets? You could really have some epic scale fun with that! :batgrin:
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:34 am

AcidDragon wrote:That looks like a fun little collection you got there, Brandon. Wouldn't it be great if they sold more little building sets? You could really have some epic scale fun with that! :batgrin:

Thanks a lot dude :) Indeed you could!
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Next

Return to General Toy Discussions