Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

DC Club Infinite Earths Huntress

Discuss the ever popular character comprehensive line "DC Universe Classics" here! This also includes DC Superheroes, DC Universe Classics, DC Unlimited, Batman Unlimited, Club Infinite Earths, Movie Masters, 1966 Batman TV Series, Club Black Freighter, Total Heroes and any other DC figure line utilizing the 6" scale.

Re: DC Club Infinite Earths Huntress

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:20 pm

Of all the reveals, Ra's and Orm were probably the best surprises and neither helped sell 2014. After all the retail waves and such the sub was more about maintaining buyers rather than getting new collectors. If you never bought a DCUC figure why would you sub? So changing up from the stated reason for the sub with a two tier exclusive and redoes of previous characters maybe hurt more than it help. Just speculation of course.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Bo-rilla Grodd » Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:46 am

Its a shame that maybe the best comic toy line ended on such a sour note. I still look at my collection with pride. I just feel like there is a little emptiness, for a) knowing that it is ending soon, and b) knowing that with better leadership it coulda been EVEN better. Oh and c) that Batzarro is gonna be my last figure.
"He Got What He Came to Him"
Bo-rilla Grodd
Hero
Hero

Postby Idiot Savant » Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:16 am

Bat-zarro is to DCUC, as a girl is to laughing at your package! At least that's the way I see it since the end is nigh...
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:55 am

I wouldn't know, I've never had a girl laugh at my package.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Idiot Savant » Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:26 am

Someday, we’ll look back on this, laugh nervously, and change the subject
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:38 am

So, um, nice weather we're having, huh?
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Idiot Savant » Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:46 pm

Thank you. We’re all refreshed and challenged by your unique point of view....haha
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Postby AcidDragon » Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:29 pm

I'm expecting mine today. Hopefully it looks cool. :smsmile:
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby AcidDragon » Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:53 pm

Okay, got my Huntress. Yeah, her head does look a little weird. I think the problem is that she actually looks like a toy where as the most of the other female head sculpts look like plastic representations of comic book artwork. For the most part, the paint apps are perfect except there's a small paint chip crust on her face which is annoying but I'll try to X-acto that off. The crossbow is a little big... I might make a smaller one for her to hold if I get the time. Overall, I'm happy to finally get her, I mean look at all the belts and buckles and straps and new tooling she got. You can really see that a lot of money went into her but wish the head sculpt was a little more pretty looking. :batsmile:
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:22 pm

I just got her along with Batros, I think she is really nice! I love The Huntress character and I got her to go with My Powergirl.

Image Image Image
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to DC Universe Classics and Assorted 6" Scale from Mattel