Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Grodd's Grotto (aka the toy room)

The central catch all topic for your collections! Share all of your awesome collections/display setups that you've built and see what others have put together!

Re: Grodd's Grotto (aka the toy room)

Postby Bo-rilla Grodd » Mon May 26, 2014 10:04 am

And this.......
013.JPG
They only had one, it was at a local toy shop. Old school childrens book from when I was young.
So overall, It was a nice trip. Got some nostalgic things from my childhood, got some new figures, and got some stuff from in between. The past, present and future, colliding into a giant wave of.......aww who cares, Ima go have a match with my wrestling figures!!! :mrgreen:
"He Got What He Came to Him"
Bo-rilla Grodd
Hero
Hero

Postby HectorHall » Mon May 26, 2014 4:59 pm

Nice haul Bo-rilla. That Bizarro is one I never picked up when he was widely available, and now he is on my list also :oops:
HectorHall
League Initiate
League Initiate

Postby Bo-rilla Grodd » Mon May 26, 2014 5:16 pm

thanks. yea I know what you mean. Ive passed on stuff that was easy to get, now look back and see how I need it. But I jumped on that Eclipso for 20buks!!!!!! :x
"He Got What He Came to Him"
Bo-rilla Grodd
Hero
Hero

Postby Idiot Savant » Mon May 26, 2014 8:10 pm

You got the overweight Godzilla! Man that really angered some of the Japanese fans, and I don't blame them...he's a big-boned boy! I thought he'd be thinner, you know hibernating for 60 years and all..

Nice snags man...I remember those MOTU books fondly
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby Idiot Savant » Mon May 26, 2014 8:12 pm

Oh yeah, not that I've finally seen the actual box of the Talon figure, I've gotta get that for the accessories alone! That owl mask will look great in the refurbished Batcave!
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:59 am

You got a very impressive and unique collection there dude, really great :D
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby AcidDragon » Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:42 pm

Bo-rilla Grodd wrote:I remember these from when I was just a little Bo-rilla, so it was a nice grab. Havent tested the records yet, but Im sure they'll be fine.
010.JPG

Buddy, how cool are these?? I remember these. The stories in them weren't bad and the cover art was especially amazing. :spcgrin:
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Action Figure Collections