Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Sweet New Display Stands from Mattel!!

Discuss the ever popular character comprehensive line "DC Universe Classics" here! This also includes DC Superheroes, DC Universe Classics, DC Unlimited, Batman Unlimited, Club Infinite Earths, Movie Masters, 1966 Batman TV Series, Club Black Freighter, Total Heroes and any other DC figure line utilizing the 6" scale.

Sweet New Display Stands from Mattel!!

Postby Idiot Savant » Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:16 pm

As reported by AFI , via Scott Nietlich...

"And finally, check out the upcoming Wall mounted display stands from Mattycollector.com! These will be out in July and are reconfigurable for 3 ¾”, 6” and 12” figures. You get two in a pack with a total of 6 reconfigurable bases and two background graphics (yellow burst and green brick). They go on sale in July! Price is $25.00 for the set. Yet another cool way to display your toys as we all slowly run out of desk space!"

My best guess is it's about 2' tall and 8" wide....I like this idea but wish they'd give more backin options

What say you?
image.jpg
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Re: Sweet New Display Stands from Mattel!!

Postby Tango X » Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:39 pm

Hey not bad. Looks good for my 3.75" guys but don't see me displaying my 6" guys on them. It doesn't look very stable but time will tell. I could see me displaying my Justice Society guys on a set up like this.
Tango X
Hero
Hero

Re: Sweet New Display Stands from Mattel!!

Postby Webslinger » Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:24 pm

Hmm how strong are the shelves over time when you put a couple figures on them, that's the question everyone should be asking. especially for that price they better be pretty durable.
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Return to DC Universe Classics and Assorted 6" Scale from Mattel