Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

The 06/16 Sale: Talk Extendar, Mini Masters & MORE!

Featuring some of the most creative looking action figures, ever, He-man and the Masters of the Universe and She-Ra Princess of Power has garnered a huge following since it's creation in the early '80s.

The 06/16 Sale: Talk Extendar, Mini Masters & MORE!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:26 am

PLEASE NOTE: Since My sale topic had to be closed (which I am the one that usually posts about the sale every month, I was just a bit lacking on doing it this time around), can we start over guys and continue here please? I will appreciate it:)

It's time again for another great sale, here is what is going to be available for this!

Extendar: He was one of the coolest vintage figures and now his MOTUC version looks even better, I can't wait for him!

Mini Masters Set #3: Scareglow vs. Stratos look great, can't wait for them!

Also, during EA, Baby Skeletor will be available! I can't afford anymore than the two above but honestly I would rather have a weapons pak or something truly needed than this collectable. Icer, King Randor, Lord Dactus, and Sea Hawk will be available as well. All of these are really fun especially Icer and Lord Dactus. King Randor and Sea Hawk will be a a great find if you can get them! I already have these guys the first time they were out so I do not need them. If you do I strongly suggest that you try hard to get them for your collection, you will not be disappointed!

I have a sub so being a proud non-cherry picker I am getting 1X Extendar and 1X Mini Masters Scareglow vs. Stratos !!!!!!!!!!

So let it be known, do you have a sub or are you a cherry picker? How bad do you want these figures? Do think Early Access will be a walk in the park or a bummer? Talk about it all guys!!

So as always, remember to post what you ordered and when your order ships in THIS topic so there is NO double topics (to many of them has been made recently) and if you got troubles post it here. Post everything that pertains to this sale:)
Last edited by BrandonDaCollector on Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: The 06/16 Sale: Talk Extendar, Mini Masters & MORE!

Postby AcidDragon » Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:29 pm

I'm extremely excited for Extendar. He's a figure I wasn't sure if we'd ever get and I loved his toy when I was a kid. I'm in for the sub so I'll be getting him automatically.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Webslinger » Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:00 am

I like the mini masters but I can pass on them, since i will be moving next year I need to save every dime I can... although if they make a mini masters Orko I AM SO THERE!!! :batgrin:
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:38 am

NOTE: King Randor pic corrected!
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby secondwhiteline » Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:02 pm

Extendar was always super fun to play with. I assume this one's just doing interchangeable parts like Tallstar? That and the feeling of direct translation from the original line make this one less exciting for me. A very nice figure, but not wild enough to make me break my usual PoP-only buying habits.
secondwhiteline
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Webslinger » Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:06 am

I wonder if Extendar's extension parts would be good to use on either Roboto or Mekanek?
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:28 am

Just ordered the Scareglow and Stratos Mini Masters! I really like this new series.
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:14 am

I got Extendar and the Mini Masters the other day, all are super fun figures!
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Return to He-man & the Masters of the Universe