Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

MOTUC Subs Re-Opened for Those Interested

Featuring some of the most creative looking action figures, ever, He-man and the Masters of the Universe and She-Ra Princess of Power has garnered a huge following since it's creation in the early '80s.

MOTUC Subs Re-Opened for Those Interested

Postby AcidDragon » Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:29 am

See title. Anyone subbing now that DC met a sad untimely demise? I've already got a MOTUC sub, so I'm not going to, but anyone else? :smsmile:
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: MOTUC Subs Re-Opened for Those Interested

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:24 pm

They can cram it full of walnuts as far as I'm concerned.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby AcidDragon » Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:41 pm

If they crammed it full of walnuts, I'd have to get a second sub. I love walnuts. :batgrin:
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:55 pm

But then shipping would increase.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:53 pm

AcidDragon wrote:See title. Anyone subbing now that DC met a sad untimely demise? I've already got a MOTUC sub, so I'm not going to, but anyone else? :smsmile:

This goes for Me as well, 2014 looks so dang awesome :o
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby AcidDragon » Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:57 pm

I especially cannot wait for Glimmer and Modulok. Those two were so high up on my wants lists. I actually own several vintage Moduloks and Multi-Bots in an attempt to recreate Mutli-beast as shown in the ads but unfortunately, there is no real way to mimic the artwork. The parts just don't fit together that way. LOL.
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:56 pm

Yes, I loved Modulok & Multi-Bot back in the day. I so cannot wait for Modulok next year, he will be so dang fun! Glimmer will be great too. Two Bad will da bomb! Oh can't wait for Blade & Scorpia too! 2014 looks so fantastic :shock:

Not in the sub but I cannot wait to get Goat Man!!!!!!
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Return to He-man & the Masters of the Universe