Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

MOTUC FILMATION Batros

Featuring some of the most creative looking action figures, ever, He-man and the Masters of the Universe and She-Ra Princess of Power has garnered a huge following since it's creation in the early '80s.

MOTUC FILMATION Batros

Postby AcidDragon » Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:50 pm

Got him in today. He looks great. I can't wait to put him on display with the rest of my Horde. :smgrin:
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: MOTUC FILMATION Batros

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:33 pm

Well, you know from the Matty Board you'll know that I love Batros and I talked about countless times. Here is a sample of how much I love him and yes I am so pleased about him to as a figure, he couldn't have been any better.

In My fiction he was Eternia's Dracula, once an all powerful "bat-man" but lost most of his power from an evil sorceress. Because of his powerless body, he was forced to take his mercenary skills to a new being hired from other forces including The Horde Empire! After obtaining all of the books to finds knowledge to destroy the evil woman but the Temple of the Sun incident happen and after being sent to the other side by He-Man, he has returned to the bright side, to get secret revenge on Skeletor, He-Man and to then become the ruler of Eternia!

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby AcidDragon » Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:38 pm

Rad!! To be honest, I haven't broken him out of his plastic prison yet. I have to figure out how I'm going to make room for him on my horde shelf. I might need to take Rattlor out and put him back with the Snakemen but then when Mantenna gets here, I might have to take Keldor and 200X Lyn out of the display. Hrm.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:52 pm

Yeah it can be tuff to display them. when there is all of these options. Oh Batros is a great figure loose!
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby AcidDragon » Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:58 pm

Honestly, all I've got displayed right now are 4 small shelves. The Heroic Warriors, The Great Rebellion, the Evil Horde and the Powers of Grayskull. I just do not have the space for my Evil Warriors right now. Especially with Beastman on the Griffin. The only reason the Powers of Grayskull got shelfspace over the other factions was that they had 3 giant sized figures and my shelf was big enough to accommodate Tytus and the gang. I also like to include one weapon rack with each display so this is going to be really tough to squeeze Batros in there and I know we've got Scorpia on the way and not to mention the Horde Troopers!
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:01 am

Sounds like you got some choices to make, lol. I know, there is so much and more to come :o
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Return to He-man & the Masters of the Universe