Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Post SDCC Sale: Talk Filmation Hordak & Imp and more!

Featuring some of the most creative looking action figures, ever, He-man and the Masters of the Universe and She-Ra Princess of Power has garnered a huge following since it's creation in the early '80s.

Post SDCC Sale: Talk Filmation Hordak & Imp and more!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:52 am

On August the 4th during EA, here is what I looking to get!

Filmation Hordak and Imp: I feel it is a very necessary variant and I want them a lot and will hope to get them.

Doomsday: Not MOTUC but I am also hoping to get the SDCC DC Exclusive of Doomsday I think that Doomsday will be a super great villain in the MOTU and of course the upcoming Super Powers that I hope to get later this year!

So are you guys getting ready for this sale? Do you know what you wnat? How much do you want and need Filmation inspired Hordak and Imp? Do you want Doomsday? What else do you want and/or hope to get during this sale? Talk about everything that has to do with this sale guys:)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: Post SDCC Sale: Talk Filmation Hordak & Imp and more!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:12 am

EA starts this morning, I am going to try to order Hordak and Doomsday at about 10 AM, I hope I can!
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:05 am

I just ordered Hordak & Imp and Doomsday via FedEX! I'm glad it went smooth!
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:16 am

I finally got My shipping confirmation and I am so glad that I did!
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby secondwhiteline » Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:12 am

Man, that Hordak sold out pretty quickly. I was thinking of picking him up, but just didn't feel like spending the money right now. I probably will at some point, provided he doesn't hit a ridiculous price (on an unrelated note, if anyone's got any spare Shadow Weavers...)

Doomsday looks cool, but it's just Doomsday. I never cared for the character or the "Death of Superman" story. Give me Grundy for big, stupid bruisers.
secondwhiteline
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby AcidDragon » Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:24 pm

I got Hordak in the mail today. The figure looks great. Really nice bright colours. I'm not really gonna try to get the Imp treasure chest but if I see him at a good price, I'll snag him up.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:23 am

AcidDragon wrote:I got Hordak in the mail today. The figure looks great. Really nice bright colours. I'm not really gonna try to get the Imp treasure chest but if I see him at a good price, I'll snag him up.

Awesome!
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:23 am

My order was supposed to come today and I was excited for it, now FedEX bumped it till tomorrow, oh well, I hope I get it then!
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:08 am

Got My order the other day, these figures are awesome!!!!!!

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Jackhammer27 » Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:49 am

Jackhammer27
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Next

Return to He-man & the Masters of the Universe