Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

The K-9 Corps! REVISED 05/16/21!

Discuss any toy lines that do not currently have their own topics here such as Thundercats, Hot Wheels, My Little Pony and Friends, Trash Pack and more!

The K-9 Corps! REVISED 05/16/21!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:21 am

IMPORTANT!: Here is My revived & revised topic of My K-9 Corps! It should be visible. I have updated it with a bonus as well. Look at as a reboot of sorts if you will. Please take your time to read the following and look at the pics. After you are done please leave a reply with your thoughts, it took some time for Me to redo this, I will appreciate this very much :)

LOOK new posts please :D
Last edited by BrandonDaCollector on Sun May 16, 2021 11:05 pm, edited 4 times in total.
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: The K9 Corps! LOTS of Pics!

Postby AcidDragon » Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:16 pm

What the...!!! I've never seen these before in my life. They look crazy, like mutant dog GI Joes. LOL. Awesome! :smsmile:
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:02 pm

AcidDragon wrote:What the...!!! I've never seen these before in my life. They look crazy, like mutant dog GI Joes. LOL. Awesome! :smsmile:

Hah, that is great, really, these figures are quite obscure and very rare. They are quite neat. Thanks dude :)

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Tango X » Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:56 pm

I love these. Fun thread. Any chance they made some archetypal cat villains and "bad cat turned K9 ally"?? :schal:
Tango X
Hero
Hero

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:21 am

Tango X wrote:I love these. Fun thread. Any chance they made some archetypal cat villains and "bad cat turned K9 ally"?? :schal:

Unfortunately no but that would have been really cool! However, there were a series for girls called Catwalk Kitties. They were nice but I just was not interested in them. I don't know a whole heck of a lot about them like I do about the K-9 Corps. Here is some example pics for various people's collection for those whom don't know them. I hope this helps :)

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby 1987olds442 » Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:57 pm

When I saw the thread title my mind went to Doctor Who, and nothing like these :smhuh:

These make thing of the 90's craze of anthropomorphic battle creature cartoons and toylines that they use to do like Biker Mice and Street Sharks.
1987olds442
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:34 am

1987olds442 wrote:These make thing of the 90's craze of anthropomorphic battle creature cartoons and toylines that they use to do like Biker Mice and Street Sharks.

I know what you mean but these came out in 2005. Thanks for the comment :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:17 am

I wanted to revive this topic, it's too good to be missed :roll:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby OneNineSix » Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:28 pm

Weird I can't seem to view your post on my phone browser.
"I calculate that the probability of our concluding this game of Dungeons and Dragons before the business meeting resumes is slight!"
OneNineSix
Hero
Hero

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:39 pm

OneNineSix wrote:Weird I can't seem to view your post on my phone browser.

OK, hold on for a while dude, I will be reviving this topic and many, many others in time :D
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Next

Return to General Toy Discussions