Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

My Zombie Planet Colletion!

Discuss any toy lines that do not currently have their own topics here such as Thundercats, Hot Wheels, My Little Pony and Friends, Trash Pack and more!

My Zombie Planet Colletion!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:30 am

Along with My Accoutrements Collection (please see that topic) My Grandma got Me the 2 variant sets (as I wanted them) of the Zombie Planet mini figures! Without further ado here they are!

Color Versions

ImageImageImage
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: My Zombie Planet Colletion!

Blank Versions

ImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Both Sets together

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:31 am

The people whom My Grandma got them from also included this Funky Alien as a cool bonus!

That is all for now, I hope you enjoyed :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby AcidDragon » Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:25 pm

These look very cool, Brandon. Would make great pieces for a table top miniatures game, even.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:39 am

AcidDragon wrote:These look very cool, Brandon. Would make great pieces for a table top miniatures game, even.

Thanks:) Yes indeed they would and in fact people have that with these and even B-Day cake toppers as well!
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Idiot Savant » Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:10 pm

Haha..those things are crazy cool!!
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:44 am

Idiot Savant wrote:Haha..those things are crazy cool!!

Thanks! Indeed they are :!:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Return to General Toy Discussions