Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Long Terms Projects you are savoring.

Discuss any toy lines that do not currently have their own topics here such as Thundercats, Hot Wheels, My Little Pony and Friends, Trash Pack and more!

Long Terms Projects you are savoring.

Postby Havok1891 » Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:49 pm

What have you got? This could be anything. For me, the one I mention is the core Super Friends line. I have had Flash since 1999 or so. I found Superman, Batman, Robin, Wonder Woman, Joker, and Penguin last year dirt cheap at a yard sale. My goal is to get Aquaman, Green Lantern, Hawkman, and probably Lex but it isn't just that I acquire them . . . it's that they have to be at deals. Note, Brainiac is not wanted. Didn't like him in 1984, don't like him in 2014.

It's sort of an entertaining thing. I wonder who will be next!

Anyone else have any projects they are purposely savoring?
Havok1891
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: Long Terms Projects you are savoring.

Postby Tango X » Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:20 pm

Oh, are you talking about toylines that I didn't finish and now probably will? I'll probably finish my older Heroclix waves. I used to be a hardcore collector but now might be a good opportunity for me to go back and clean up.
Tango X
Hero
Hero

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:43 am

I have got a lot, many 1/6 and MOTU ones!
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Webslinger » Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:48 pm

Havok, are you talking about the 1984 Super Powers line? I have come across a few... after I lost them when my home was burglarized I've slowly been trying to replace them here and there. I've recently found a Super Powers Brainiac at a toy show I did a couple month ago, I was very happy to find him. He was loose but in great shape, still happy to find him though. I used to have all of them including the rare Cyborg figure, hoping to one day at least get this collection completed. :spgrin:
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby Idiot Savant » Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:11 pm

Glad to hear you're replenishing your collection, Webs!

As for me, I'd like to complete all the Mego superhero figures...both the 8" and pocket heroes
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby Webslinger » Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:33 pm

fortunatly I still have my Spidey MEGO!!! Spidey and me have gone on many adventures together and we're still going on them to this day, just like Andy had Woody... I have Spidey :spwink:
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Return to General Toy Discussions