Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

MOTU 2015: Huntara!

Featuring some of the most creative looking action figures, ever, He-man and the Masters of the Universe and She-Ra Princess of Power has garnered a huge following since it's creation in the early '80s.

MOTU 2015: Huntara!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:40 am

She is going to be such a fun figure, she looks great!

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: MOTU 2015: Huntara!

Postby secondwhiteline » Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:39 pm

She looks impossibly good. Can't wait for this one, and I know nothing about the character.
secondwhiteline
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:29 am

secondwhiteline wrote:She looks impossibly good. Can't wait for this one, and I know nothing about the character.

She awesome looking. OK dude long story short: She is a bounty hunter, sent by Hordak to get She-Ra, he tells her she is bad, She-Ra fights her and tells her Hordak lies and that he is bad, Huntara finds out She-Ra is telling the truth. I hope that helps!
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:11 am

I love Huntara, she is an awesome and neat female figure!

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Princess_Amethyst » Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:37 pm

She's such a great figure, but mine arrived with some crappy paint job on the eyeliner of the right eye. Will fix with a detail brush but come on, Mattel!!! Otherwise, I'm beyond pleased with Huntara. The swords are amazing accessories.
Princess_Amethyst
Hero
Hero

Postby Webslinger » Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:05 am

I am thinking of turning mine into Mara from Blackstar
blog_shakra_03.jpg
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Return to He-man & the Masters of the Universe