Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

MOTU 2014: Oo-Lar

Featuring some of the most creative looking action figures, ever, He-man and the Masters of the Universe and She-Ra Princess of Power has garnered a huge following since it's creation in the early '80s.

MOTU 2014: Oo-Lar

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:31 am

Holy cow he looks great, can't believe he is gonna be made! He is the SUB EXCLUSIVE so you must sign up if you wnat him, I know I am! He comes with the Castle Grayskull Blueprint as well!

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: MOTU 2014: Oo-Lar

Postby secondwhiteline » Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:53 pm

I actually might pick him up. I love that we've had a Conan expy and now we're getting a Tarzan one. And Queen Marlena has a major pulp sci-fi vibe. So many of the pulp genres represented!
secondwhiteline
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: MOTU 2014: Oo-Lar

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:34 am

secondwhiteline wrote:I actually might pick him up. I love that we've had a Conan expy and now we're getting a Tarzan one. And Queen Marlena has a major pulp sci-fi vibe. So many of the pulp genres represented!

I subbed because he is a must as well as the others! And yes that is quite cool!
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Return to He-man & the Masters of the Universe