Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

1/6 Kitbash: Buddy Cops (HUGE UPDATE)!

Discuss any toy lines that do not currently have their own topics here such as Thundercats, Hot Wheels, My Little Pony and Friends, Trash Pack and more!

Re: 1/6 Kitbash: Buddy Cops (HUGE UPDATE)!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:00 am

A little exercise will do just fine!

Of course one of the most important parts of her going undercover is the possible use of her gun, she's always hoping she won't have to use it but you never know!

ImageImageImageImage
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:01 am

Well, it's time to get undressed a little and become Sweet J!

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:01 am

Sweet J is here!

ImageImage

Now what guy is gonna mess with a hooker like this?

ImageImageImage

Now it's time to go to work!

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:02 am

I hope you have enjoyed this, thanks for looking :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Illiasc » Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:15 am

I like that you took inspirations from various actors and created your own characters. The Russell Crowe one especially looks like he doesn't joke around.
Illiasc
Hero
Hero

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:33 am

Illiasc wrote:I like that you took inspirations from various actors and created your own characters. The Russell Crowe one especially looks like he doesn't joke around.

Thanks a lot :) Yes, I actually do that with most of My characters. Yes, Wendell "Russell Crowe" Thorne is a very serious man indeed!
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Previous

Return to General Toy Discussions