Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Vilhem von Stromstein: Nazi German General!

Discuss any toy lines that do not currently have their own topics here such as Thundercats, Hot Wheels, My Little Pony and Friends, Trash Pack and more!

Vilhem von Stromstein: Nazi German General!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:46 am

This guy is truly one of the coolest I bashed sometime ago. Like all the rest he has an identity that I gave him and I really like how I bashed him and I hope you do too. Questions and comments appreciated :D

UPDATE: I have had this guy for years and really ever since I wanted more to do about the brief story I wrote and to have Vilhem do more and so fourth. Well, recently I have green-lit My ideas further and as of this moment it is becoming a reality :shock: I have only begun doing it for the past month of so, so it will take a long time for everything to come about but when it is all said and done, it will be so awesome and cool. It really is something I really like and boy it is fun to do. I cannot reveal the story, the characters and such now because I'm trying to keep a lid on it at this time but I reveal bits at a time. I will also say it is going to be an epic mixture of reality meets alternate reality even crossing over to My other stories with My other characters!!!!!! Holy cow it is going to be radical indeed :o

---------------------------------------------------------------

Born as: Vilhem Heinrich von Stromstein.

Current Name: Vilhem von Stromstein though uses American alias "Shemp Eckhart".

Sex: Male.

Currently Resides: Some place in the U.S.A.

Occupation: German General who plans to resurrect Adolph Hitler!

Status: Going by his American alias as Shemp Eckhart living among Americans who is unaware of his true identity and dangerous persona.

Notable Feats: A genius and expert in Chemistry and Paranormal. Won many battles in Germany against several other countries. Retired & undefeated boxing champion. A great swordsman, marksman and gun fighter. Has a natural interrogating personality. Has a bad temper and tends to snap at moments causing severe consequences to others.

Group: Neo-Nazi Army of the New World AKA Das Spitze Heer vor Deutschland.
-------------------------------------------------------------
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: Vilhem von Stromstein: Nazi German General!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:48 am

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:49 am

I might decide to update Vilhem von Stromstein in looks & story in the future, we shall see, thanks for looking :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Illiasc » Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:10 pm

Nice! With a face like that, I'd hate to see him if his plans to resurrect Hitler fail. :D
Illiasc
Hero
Hero

Postby Tango X » Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:16 pm

Interesting concept kind of in the same vein as Baron Blitzkreig, Per Degaton and Captain Nazi.
Tango X
Hero
Hero

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:52 am

Illiasc wrote:Nice! With a face like that, I'd hate to see him if his plans to resurrect Hitler fail. :D

Thanks! Indeed!!!!!!!
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:55 am

Tango X wrote:Interesting concept kind of in the same vein as Baron Blitzkreig, Per Degaton and Captain Nazi.

Thanks! I assure you, this was not My intention, all ideas I had with research or the like whatsoever ;)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Return to General Toy Discussions