Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Lego Set: Man-Bat Attack

Brickheads can discuss the superhero-related releases from LEGO from LEGO Batman to the latest LEGO Superheroes offerings. Ah heck, you can even talk about LEGO Spider-man and the other Marvel lines if it strikes your fancy!

Lego Set: Man-Bat Attack

Postby Barbecue17 » Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:13 am

I found this over the weekend (along with one of the other new DC Superheroes sets) and worked on a review of it last night: http://www.thepicreview.com/2014/01/lego-review-batman-man-bat-attack-from.html

The set comes with a black suited Batman (we've seen him before), a New 52 Nightwing, and the first ever Lego Man-Bat. Plus, there's a Batcopter and a glider for Nightwing. Pretty nice set that retails for around 19.99.

Having Man-Bat makes me really want Lego to bring back Killer Croc who hasn't been released since the original Lego Batman line.
I review an unhealthy amount of Batman and Batgirl related stuff at http://www.thepicreview.com
Barbecue17
Partner
Partner

Re: Lego Set: Man-Bat Attack

Postby Skullmaster » Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:33 pm

Amazing! Kind of wish they didn't do New 52 Nightwing and Barbara but I'll take it. :batgrin:
Skullmaster
Partner
Partner

Postby Tango X » Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:47 pm

Great review, BBQ! This looks like a great set with a second chance at Manbat and Nightwing!
Tango X
Hero
Hero

Postby Skullmaster » Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:13 pm

I remember seeing that Croc set so often and it looked unsellable at my Walmart. Priced down and nobody took to it. Now I wish I bought it. :bslol:
Skullmaster
Partner
Partner

Postby Barbecue17 » Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:39 pm

That's the way it goes, right?

I'm sure we'll get a Croc at some point. Hopefully some more villains, too. I'd love a little Ra's al Ghul, Hush, and even a Dr. Hugo Strange. Clayface could be a fun figure as well.
I review an unhealthy amount of Batman and Batgirl related stuff at http://www.thepicreview.com
Barbecue17
Partner
Partner

Postby AcidDragon » Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:49 pm

Hugo Strange would have been a nice minifig for the Arkham Asylum playset but now they can do an add-on that has his lab with the dream interpreter and a psychiatrist's chair. :hsgrin:
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby OneNineSix » Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:15 pm

Nice review. I just picked this set up last week. It's actually really fun and even though it's the New 52 version, I'm pretty happy to finally have Nightwing.
"I calculate that the probability of our concluding this game of Dungeons and Dragons before the business meeting resumes is slight!"
OneNineSix
Hero
Hero

Return to LEGO Superheroes