Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Happy Birthday to Us!!!

Post special events like conventions, online events, get togethers, etc.

Re: Happy Birthday to Us!!!

Postby secondwhiteline » Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:50 pm

Also, remember that weird period when DC was doing a ton of Year One minis for B and C-list characters? The results weren't great, but there was potential to the idea. At least in terms of streamlining and reintroducing characters and concepts without needing a linewide reboot or anything. I was really hoping on a Year One for Zatanna, especially.
secondwhiteline
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Idiot Savant » Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:49 pm

secondwhiteline wrote:Whoo! I haven't been back to the Matty boards since this opened up. I think we made the right choice. There's a lot of great people on here and it's nice to have a place for relatively sane, reasonable collectors to gather.

I looked yesterday for the first time in months...still nothing going on on that site; the retail team is still unavailable for comment...

Special thanks to Acid for dragging me kicking and screaming onto this site a year ago....as many others have already said, this is the best site I've been privileged to be a part of. Everyone on here is level-headed and not bitchy and I love that.

Thanks to this site, I've been able to learn a lot about everyone as well as custom techniques and just fun banter.

Happy birthday to everyone and I agree on the cool use of Detective Comics 27 Batman hand...sweet job
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:04 am

One already? Time to move onto a younger, better looking site where the mods aren't such jerks.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby secondwhiteline » Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:00 pm

Sorry DCTR. I'm the wind, baby.

secondwhiteline
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby AcidDragon » Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:05 pm

Haha I've actually been catching up on this show on Netflix. Wish they had more eps but it's a pretty decent selection.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Webslinger » Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:55 pm

I have enjoyed this past year and look forward to continuing our journey together... :spgrin:
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby Tango X » Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:56 pm

Congratulations to us! I have had a blast with the board this year. Thanks for keeping this place going!
Tango X
Hero
Hero

Postby tonyrome » Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:22 pm

Hey guys, Thanks for having me even though I'm a don't post all that often. It's nice to have a place to chill and unwind and see all the cool customs. HAPPY B-DAY!!!!
Tonyrome
tonyrome
Partner
Partner

Postby Doctor Fate » Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:37 am

I only been here for a little more than a week and still have lots of grounds to cover ... I don't collect much toys but I can share on other topics as well ... Thanks for having me here!
The Helmet of Fate, Amulet of Anubis, and the Cloak of Destiny Awaits You!

Doctor Fate and Fate of the World ... are the same person ... the reason for two accounts is to add more photographs to this forum.
Doctor Fate
League Elite
League Elite

Postby AcidDragon » Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:52 am

You've been a delight to have around, Fate! Plus you never know. When you get that Doctor Fate figure you're looking for, it might kickstart a little DCUC collection. :dmnwink:
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Special Events