Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Custom Young Justice LEGO Minifigs

Brickheads can discuss the superhero-related releases from LEGO from LEGO Batman to the latest LEGO Superheroes offerings. Ah heck, you can even talk about LEGO Spider-man and the other Marvel lines if it strikes your fancy!

Custom Young Justice LEGO Minifigs

Postby Avalon » Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:19 pm

eclipseGrafx made some very cool looking Young Justice minifigs available at minifigures.co.uk. Very cool looking stuff!

eclipseGrafx-Young-Justice.jpg

Direct Link
Avalon
Superhero
Superhero

Re: Custom Young Justice LEGO Minifigs

Postby AcidDragon » Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:29 pm

Cool. Those look great. Speaking of LEGO Superheroes, I finally cracked more boxes of them open. Most recently, I opened the Lex/WW/Supes set, the Funhouse playset and the Catwoman cycle set. Pics soon! :batgrin:
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby OneNineSix » Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:44 am

Hey now these look very cool!
"I calculate that the probability of our concluding this game of Dungeons and Dragons before the business meeting resumes is slight!"
OneNineSix
Hero
Hero

Postby Illiasc » Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:52 am

Those ARE very cool! Too bad they're UK based for me, but wow, that certainly gives me some ideas to break back into the LEGO obsession. :batlol:
Illiasc
Hero
Hero

Return to LEGO Superheroes