Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Trailer: Young Justice Legacy

Shoot the breeze with your fellow gamers on all the cool games based on your favourite DC characters like Arkham Origins, Scribblenauts Unmasked, Infinite Crisis and my personal fave... DC Universe Online!

Trailer: Young Justice Legacy

Postby AcidDragon » Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:57 pm

Here's the official trailer for Young Justice Legacy. The graphics don't impress me at all, nor does the game play shown, but it's YJ so I'll more than likely buy it on that alone. :sbgrin:

"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Trailer: Young Justice Legacy

Postby Avalon » Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:50 pm

Wasn't this game cancelled? I could have sworn I saw that somewhere. Oh well, I'm glad it's coming out anyway! Anything to get some residual YJ fix even if it's in the form of a game with so-so looking 3D graphics. I mean the graphics aren't terrible, but I don't know. I wonder if it would have looked any better if it were cell-shaded instead.
Avalon
Superhero
Superhero

Postby Princess_Amethyst » Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:40 pm

I saw this on Steam. I thought it was cancelled too but I guess not. I'm definitely going to buy it, though. This was easily my favourite animated show during it's original airing.
Princess_Amethyst
Hero
Hero

Postby OneNineSix » Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:31 pm

I gave this game a try. It's actually not that bad. It's just nothing special. The story is OK, it kind of takes place between the first season and second season. If I wasn't a YJ fan, I'd probably give it a miss.
"I calculate that the probability of our concluding this game of Dungeons and Dragons before the business meeting resumes is slight!"
OneNineSix
Hero
Hero

Return to DC Games