Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Batman: Arkham Origins

Shoot the breeze with your fellow gamers on all the cool games based on your favourite DC characters like Arkham Origins, Scribblenauts Unmasked, Infinite Crisis and my personal fave... DC Universe Online!

Re: Batman: Arkham Origins

Postby Gianni » Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:05 am

Hopefully penguins ship respawns and that counts. I know on top of gcpd building does ;)
Gianni
Rookie
Rookie

Postby AcidDragon » Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:07 am

Positive. I got 100% of them using Silent Takedowns and nothing else. The first time, I finished off the last guy with a gliding kick and I noticed that it failed to give me any reward including the achievement. When I did it using only Silent Takedowns, it gave me Silent Knight but not the one that you need to complete Nightmare or whatever it is.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Gianni » Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:23 am

I think you can only get one acheivement per preditor room. I remember doing one with the first group I. A room and noticing I coukd atill complete the next challange with whats left but only one per room unfortunately :(
Gianni
Rookie
Rookie

Postby Gianni » Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:33 am

Had a multiplayer idea which I thought id add to that.You can choosebto play as batman robin nightwing or any one of many assasins or villians with their own unique abilities. Then everyone is thrown in to a big map the size of a district and you have to take each other out. Last man standing wins
Gianni
Rookie
Rookie

Postby Tango X » Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:10 pm

That's def a bug, AD. Happened to me, too. I ended up getting it later during a precinct thing. Also couldn't get the first one on the one where you have to do a grapple takedown on a ledge at first or the sonic batarang one, either.
Tango X
Hero
Hero

Postby OneNineSix » Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:34 pm

I love this game but I haven't touched it in a long time. I haven't beaten it yet either which is pretty bad because I don't really remember what happened when I last played it.
"I calculate that the probability of our concluding this game of Dungeons and Dragons before the business meeting resumes is slight!"
OneNineSix
Hero
Hero

Previous

Return to DC Games