Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Power Girl Mini Bust... Updated 3/5/21!

This line is known for its creative and often comic artist influenced sculpts featuring a figure catalog that spans from the Golden Age of DC Comics to the modern New 52. No era is off limits!

Power Girl Mini Bust... Updated 3/5/21!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:35 am

I do not collect the collectable busts that are made by DC Direct, however, a few years ago I had to have this Powergirl bust. I felt that not only did it show her great chest and wonderful physique but also her beauty and her perfect hairstyle. I love her smile and pose. Powergirl is one of My favorite DC women and I must say if you only wanted one great collectable of Powergirl, I really recommend that you get this gorgeous piece.

She kinda small, around the size of a small iPod case. I think her sculpting is superb and her paint is good but not perfect. I have taken some pics of her. Enjoy :batgrin:

Last edited by BrandonDaCollector on Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:54 am, edited 3 times in total.
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: Powergirl Bust!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:38 am

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:40 am

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:42 am

I hope you you have enjoyed My DC Direct Powergirl bust :D :D
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Illiasc » Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:56 pm

Nice! I've honestly not seen this bust before. They did a pretty good job with the sculpting.
Illiasc
Hero
Hero

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:37 am

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: Power Girl Min Bust... Updated!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Feb 05, 2021 7:02 am

So, let's a have a black from past ok...since I'm still on the subject of DC women, I thought that I'd share this gem of Mine. Now keep in mind, I only collect DC collectibles that I really want and since I am a very big fan of Power Girl this was a must. I got this gorgeous bust way back in the early 2010s. Still today, I find her to be so amazing. I updated the pics so I hope you enjoy this :smgasp:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: Power Girl Min Bust... Updated!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Feb 05, 2021 7:03 am

Till next time, see you around :batgrin:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: Power Girl Mini Bust... Updated 3/5/21!

Postby Idiot Savant » Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:22 pm

Va-va-voom! I haven’t seen that bust (tee-hee) for a long time...nice one!
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Re: Power Girl Mini Bust... Updated 3/5/21!

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Feb 09, 2021 9:13 pm

Ain't nothing mini about that bust.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Next

Return to DC Direct/DC Collectibles