Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

LEGO Superheroes

Brickheads can discuss the superhero-related releases from LEGO from LEGO Batman to the latest LEGO Superheroes offerings. Ah heck, you can even talk about LEGO Spider-man and the other Marvel lines if it strikes your fancy!

Re: LEGO Superheroes

Postby AcidDragon » Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:26 pm

I'm still saving up for the Arkham Asylum set and a couple of others. I don't really like repeats for the sake of vehicles so I skipped the Batman vs. Joker aircraft one for now but I might get it anyway. We'll see.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby OneNineSix » Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:25 am

I have a few of these myself. I really like them. I hope they do some vehicles and things for other leaguers, too. Invisible Jet and the Javelin would be really nice. As Idiot Savant mentioned, would also be great to get a Hall of Justice among other League HQs.
"I calculate that the probability of our concluding this game of Dungeons and Dragons before the business meeting resumes is slight!"
OneNineSix
Hero
Hero

Postby Illiasc » Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:43 am

I just started purchasing some of these sets, they're quite awesome! I have the Funhouse, the Arctic Batman with Aquaman and Mr. Freeze, the Lex Luthor and his battle suit set with Superman and Wonder Woman, and the Batcave set with Poison Ivy and Bane so far. Someday when I can afford it, I think the Arkham Asylum would be a pretty amazing set to get ahold of, too.

The Funhouse still in box -

All set up!

Robin bursting through the doors. . .

Another box I opened was Lex Luthor's power armor set. Lex didn't want the Batman crew to continue their shenanigans, so, he kind of crashed the party. . .

I'll post photos of my other sets once I finish and photograph them!
Illiasc
Hero
Hero

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:27 am

Illiasc wrote:I just started purchasing some of these sets, they're quite awesome! I have the Funhouse, the Arctic Batman with Aquaman and Mr. Freeze, the Lex Luthor and his battle suit set with Superman and Wonder Woman, and the Batcave set with Poison Ivy and Bane so far. Someday when I can afford it, I think the Arkham Asylum would be a pretty amazing set to get ahold of, too.

The Funhouse still in box -

All set up!

Robin bursting through the doors. . .

Another box I opened was Lex Luthor's power armor set. Lex didn't want the Batman crew to continue their shenanigans, so, he kind of crashed the party. . .

I'll post photos of my other sets once I finish and photograph them!

These are interesting, superb pics too!
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Previous

Return to LEGO Superheroes