Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Godzilla 2014 Figures (NECA Godzilla UPDATED 9/9/14)!

Discuss any toy lines that do not currently have their own topics here such as Thundercats, Hot Wheels, My Little Pony and Friends, Trash Pack and more!

Re: Godzilla 2014 Figures by Bandai and more (UPDATED 9/3/14

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:03 am

Here is a big update! I am not sure how many of you know about this particular little set and while it has gotten some negative reviews, it was truly a must have for Me. It is none other than the Godzilla Light and Sound Sticker Book Set by Running Press! You can get this great set at Amazon.com for less then $10 right now so as affordable as this is, IMO there is no room to complain as you get a lot for your buck here! I will provide brief commentary within the respected and necessary sections. Enjoy :)

The Box: Excellent artwork here!

The Box and Contents!

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:03 am

Godzilla: He is about 3 1/2" tall and while he looks a bit different from other 2014 action figure versions, his sculpting is decent especially considering the price point IMO. He moves at the arms only!

ImageImage
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:04 am

Sound and Light Feature: By pressing his back spikes down, he makes a very low frequency sounding roar but it is extremely authentic and quite true to Godzilla's roar in the new 2014 feature movie. Also at the same exact time when you press his back, a very bright blue light shines from his mouth, again it is also true to the atomic blast color seen in the 2014 movie! The cool thing about this whole feature is that it lasts for many seconds!

ImageImageImageImageImage
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:04 am

The Sticker Book: It is a Running Press Edition and it is indeed a sticker book and it is tiny! It has excellent and professional illustrations within it!

ImageImage

So there you have it, I hope you have enjoyed this :) Oh, another big update with more Godzilla 2014 figures soon so stay tuned!!!!!!!
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: Godzilla 2014 Figures by Bandai and more (UPDATED 9/9/14

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:03 am

Here is the awesome and quite accurate NECA Godzilla with many points of articulation. This is arguably My favorite Godzilla figure of all that is in My entire collection from over the years! Look at his awesomeness and enjoy :)

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: Godzilla 2014 Figures (NECA Godzilla UPDATED 9/9/14)!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:04 am

NECA Godzilla 2014 continued!

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:05 am

Right here is the NECA/WizKids Godzilla 2014 set! These are similar like the classic Japanese Bottle-cap figures and around the same size which is only around 2" tall. these are superbly sculpted and painted for their size. Take a gander at the pics below, I have include many of the and enjoy :)

Godzilla 2014 (Regular)

Godzilla 2014 in Water

Godzilla 2014 with Atomic Breath

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:08 am

NECA/WizdKids continued!

Male M.U.T.O.

Female M.U.T.O.

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:08 am

All three Godzilla 2014 versions together!

Female & Male M.U.T.O. They are in great accurate scale with one another which I love that!

Godzilla 2014 vs. The M.U.T.O.s The scale is so impressively accurate!

All Godzilla 2014 versions and and both M.U.T.O.s together. Note the accurate scale with Godzilla and both M.U.T.O.s!

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:09 am

NECA/WizKids Continued!

Classic Toho Godzilla versions!

Showa

Godzilla 54

Godzilla 62

Godzilla 60s

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to General Toy Discussions