Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

New LEGO Superheroes sets revealed for 2015!

Brickheads can discuss the superhero-related releases from LEGO from LEGO Batman to the latest LEGO Superheroes offerings. Ah heck, you can even talk about LEGO Spider-man and the other Marvel lines if it strikes your fancy!

Re: New LEGO Superheroes sets revealed for 2015!

Postby OneNineSix » Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:57 pm

I'm going bananas for that Gorilla Grodd set! :bafspaz: Actually they all look very cool. I hope that we get another Martian Manhunter at some point and not a New 52 one like that little promo fig.
"I calculate that the probability of our concluding this game of Dungeons and Dragons before the business meeting resumes is slight!"
OneNineSix
Hero
Hero

Postby Illiasc » Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:22 am

Agreed! I certainly wouldn't mind having a complete Justice League group of minifigs that, sorry to say, aren't New 52 inspired in appearance. I'm actually curious if we get more promo / standalone figs like him, who they'd be. In the mean time, I love having this much to look forward to. Several new characters as well as re-introducing currently existing ones, but now with their appropriate villains! I've not found any info on what will be in the other sets, vehicles/structures-wise, but I'm quite interested to know what will be in store for us as time goes.
Illiasc
Hero
Hero

Postby Avalon » Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:42 pm

Very exciting. I saw some preview pics of some of the production samples. The line-up looks killer.
Avalon
Superhero
Superhero

Postby Avalon » Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:55 pm

Avalon
Superhero
Superhero

Postby Illiasc » Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:26 pm

Despite commenting nearly a week later, I saw this the day before you posted it. Seems interesting! I noticed there's also a new Batman LEGO game, the 3rd installment, that was just released as well! Loving the nice spike in LEGO news for this fall/winter.
Illiasc
Hero
Hero

Postby Skullmaster » Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:58 pm

I think I'll pick the game up for sure. My LEGO collection is growing as well. With the Supergirl set and a few other ones I have my eye on, this will be a very expensive December for just stuff I'm getting for me alone... :batshock:
Skullmaster
Partner
Partner

Postby Idiot Savant » Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:41 pm

My girls want these SO bad!
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Return to LEGO Superheroes