Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Batman Arkham City 6" Action Figure Two Pack

This line is known for its creative and often comic artist influenced sculpts featuring a figure catalog that spans from the Golden Age of DC Comics to the modern New 52. No era is off limits!

Re: Batman Arkham City 6" Action Figure Two Pack

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:53 am

Those are something else!
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Illiasc » Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:48 am

Their attention to detail on the tats and stitches is pretty impressive. I don't play the games, but those are still some pretty nice figures. I'll have to agree about Harley though - That's a really nice figure, but I'm not a fan of the designs for her in the Arkham games.
Illiasc
Hero
Hero

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:40 am

Illiasc wrote:Their attention to detail on the tats and stitches is pretty impressive. I don't play the games, but those are still some pretty nice figures. I'll have to agree about Harley though - That's a really nice figure, but I'm not a fan of the designs for her in the Arkham games.

Indeed. I do like how she looks. She looks like a super cool street thug to Me :batgrin:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Previous

Return to DC Direct/DC Collectibles