Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

DC Action League

This area is for DC related collectibles that do not fall under the above categories. This includes things like Minimates, Squinkies, Hot Toys, Figuarts, Funko POP vinyls, statues, props, boardgames, etc.

Re: DC Action League

Postby Illiasc » Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:32 pm

Not sure why I didn't realize this thread earlier! :smoops:

I decided to start a collection of these guys, and am actually pretty surprised to see how little there is out there of people who collect/own them. They're really small and pretty dramatic in design, which limits articulation, but hey! The line is actually really vast and diverse in my opinion, and worth the collection of.

Some photos of my current and first pair.

Prometheus and Green Arrow.

Green Arrow.

Prometheus.

Curious, does anyone else have these now?
Illiasc
Hero
Hero

Postby AcidDragon » Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:58 pm

Nice pics! Any specific reason you chose these two to start your collection?
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Tango X » Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:02 pm

Great start! I don't have any of these myself. I saw them, wanted them, but had a lot of other things I wanted to buy. Thinking of going back and picking up a few.
Tango X
Hero
Hero

Postby Illiasc » Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:40 pm

AD: I seem to like starting collections off with the slightly lesser known of my favorites, and Green Arrow is one of them; Plus I don't have much of him in other figure forms, unlike some of my other favorite superheroes. I also don't have any Prometheus around, and the duo sounded like a great start to me. There's a lot of pairs Action League offers that I like, but I wanted to go with one that would have at least one guy I really like and associate with, and one guy I don't have at all in any other DC toy line. To be honest I'm not sure, if I got only a few more (instead of a whole handful, which who knows, I might, hah!) who I'd next choose. There's a lot to really like.
Illiasc
Hero
Hero

Previous

Return to Miscellaneous DC Related Collectibles