Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Latest haul and what's new

Discuss any toy lines that do not currently have their own topics here such as Thundercats, Hot Wheels, My Little Pony and Friends, Trash Pack and more!

The Latest Haul Thread!!!

Postby Illiasc » Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:58 pm

I didn't see a topic for this anywhere, and I don't see a better section to post this, so apologies if there is.

So, in the past couple weeks I've pretty much been treating myself to a Christmas that's not Christmas in the middle of summer, and thought with all the arrivals of various action figures and related that are arriving at my door, I can't be the only wanting to talk about them, right? So anyway - What did you purchase or receive today? Action figures, legos, cards, games, you name it - something entertaining and exciting! (doesn't even have to be DC related)

Today's Sunday I will admit while posting this, but in the last week I've gotten the DCUC 6" Kyle Rayner and Larfleeze, DC Action League Green Arrow vs Prometheus, Imaginext Batcave (the older make), and DC Infinite Heroes Martian Manhunter. I won't lie, I know I'll find myself getting more stuff and finding more boxes at my front door once this week picks up. . . . :smlol:

( The newly arrived Larfleeze and Power Ring meet . . Not on the greatest terms.)

So, anyone have anything exciting to share that they purchased, found, or received?
Last edited by AcidDragon on Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Changed thread title
Illiasc
Hero
Hero

Re: The Latest Haul Thread!!!

Postby Webslinger » Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:21 am

Picked up TRU Magneto today at a local toy expo for 20.00.... but thats about it.
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby Avalon » Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:04 pm

Kinda random but I picked up the Legion of Superheroes Heroclix starter at a garage sale still sealed for 5 bucks. I don't really play these days but it was a great deal and I love the LOSH. Here's a picture of what it looks like.

legionstarter.jpg
Avalon
Superhero
Superhero

Postby OneNineSix » Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:41 pm

Nice find, Avalon. I have a few of these too but I don't play. I picked up this one, the one with Antimonitor and Pariah, a Shadowdemon and a Qwardian guy and a Alien vs Predator one that has the queen and a bunch of eggs.
"I calculate that the probability of our concluding this game of Dungeons and Dragons before the business meeting resumes is slight!"
OneNineSix
Hero
Hero

Postby Tango X » Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:12 pm

I bought the Flash TV series for 11 bucks. Can't wait for it to get here! :bafgrin:
Tango X
Hero
Hero

Postby OneNineSix » Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:31 am

Kind of a repeat of what I posted on the other threads but today I scored Superman, Wonder Woman, Batman, the GB Two Packs, Conner Kent from Early Access and of course the usual MOTUC sub stuff. :smgrin:
"I calculate that the probability of our concluding this game of Dungeons and Dragons before the business meeting resumes is slight!"
OneNineSix
Hero
Hero

Postby Illiasc » Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:40 pm

Nice finds and hauls, all of you! I came home to this today; Ordered it last week. :aqgrin:

Starro vs Justice League of America in 3.75" size. I almost didn't take them out of the box, as the set-up as is was just awesome!
Illiasc
Hero
Hero

Postby Tango X » Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:21 pm

Got the Flash and plan to marathon it today. :bafspaz:
Tango X
Hero
Hero

Postby OneNineSix » Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:32 pm

I picked up Prowl and a couple other things but Prowl is the highlight of my toy haul. Here's a pic.
More pics in the following link. :smgrin:
post9055.html#p9055
OneNineSix
Hero
Hero

Postby Illiasc » Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:17 pm

Sweet transformer, OneNineSix! And count me jealous and on the look myself for The Flash show with a deal like that, Tango X! :bafgrin:

Today I got the DCUC Green Arrow (with Chemo BAF) - Decided to get him a solo action shot.

Illiasc
Hero
Hero

Next

Return to General Toy Discussions