Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

DC Signature Collection Superboy + Box Art 9/15

Discuss the ever popular character comprehensive line "DC Universe Classics" here! This also includes DC Superheroes, DC Universe Classics, DC Unlimited, Batman Unlimited, Club Infinite Earths, Movie Masters, 1966 Batman TV Series, Club Black Freighter, Total Heroes and any other DC figure line utilizing the 6" scale.

DC Signature Collection Superboy + Box Art 9/15

Postby Avalon » Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:34 am

Just a reminder to everyone that the DC Signature Collection Superboy is on sale on Matty on September 15. I also found this box art online. This is the first time I've seen it but I'm sure everyone else has already seen it and probs a much better quality pic but I tried. :smoops:

superboybox.jpg

DCSCCKentSuperboy1.jpg
Avalon
Superhero
Superhero

Re: DC Signature Collection Superboy + Box Art 9/15

Postby OneNineSix » Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:39 am

Nah man I haven't seen this yet. Thanks for sharing this. I'm going to get Conner for sure. Probably one of my most anticipated figures.
"I calculate that the probability of our concluding this game of Dungeons and Dragons before the business meeting resumes is slight!"
OneNineSix
Hero
Hero

Postby Illiasc » Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:01 am

I have not seen it before you posted it, but man that is a nice Superboy figure, and lovely art on the box! I'm rarely ever disappointed with the Signature Collection box art, though.
Illiasc
Hero
Hero

Postby Tango X » Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:16 am

I still think the head looks kinda off but it looks okay at certain angles.
Tango X
Hero
Hero

Postby TRDouble » Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:31 pm

After looking at the loose pictures of him over at AFI and the comparison shots to the other two Superboys and Superman, I think this might be the first Signature Series figure I skip. I probably would have skipped a few more if it wasn't for the subs, but I really have no idea what to do with the figure.
TRDouble
Civilian
Civilian

Postby Princess_Amethyst » Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:56 pm

I was actually really looking forward to this figure and hoped they were going to make him since I started collecting the line but I agree with people who say that his face doesn't look right... :wwhuh:

Truth be told, I'm probably going to buy him just so I have him and I loooove Conner but they could have done a much better job on his head than what they came up with. Same goes for the Superboy Prime figure. The head on that figure looks off as well. The only two Superboys with accurate head sculpts would be the LOSH Superboy and the Reign of the Supermen Superboy.
Princess_Amethyst
Hero
Hero

Postby AcidDragon » Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:21 am

Reminder to all about the 9/15 sale... (9/11 for Early Access) also we can embed Facebook posts now! Yay!

Example:
Code: Select all
[fb=57309659843]10152691259179844[/fb]
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby OneNineSix » Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:18 am

Just picked one of these guys up. I was going to get two but only ended up getting the one!
"I calculate that the probability of our concluding this game of Dungeons and Dragons before the business meeting resumes is slight!"
OneNineSix
Hero
Hero

Postby Princess_Amethyst » Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:25 am

Scored Conner and the two Ghostbusters two packs because they were too good of a deal to miss. Also got a light blue Superman and Wonder Woman but passed on Batman. Besides Mxy, I'll most likely pass on the rest. Already getting the MOTU POP stuff from my sub. :wwgrin:
Princess_Amethyst
Hero
Hero

Postby TRDouble » Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:20 pm

Princess_Amethyst wrote:Scored Conner and the two Ghostbusters two packs because they were too good of a deal to miss. Also got a light blue Superman and Wonder Woman but passed on Batman. Besides Mxy, I'll most likely pass on the rest. Already getting the MOTU POP stuff from my sub. :wwgrin:

How much did you pay for the Ghostbusters sets?

They were accidentally listed at $25 each, but now I see they are back to $50 a set.

Are subs getting them for $25 or $50? Because if it is $25, I need to find someone to help me out.
TRDouble
Civilian
Civilian

Next

Return to DC Universe Classics and Assorted 6" Scale from Mattel