Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

DC Signature Collection Superboy + Box Art 9/15

Discuss the ever popular character comprehensive line "DC Universe Classics" here! This also includes DC Superheroes, DC Universe Classics, DC Unlimited, Batman Unlimited, Club Infinite Earths, Movie Masters, 1966 Batman TV Series, Club Black Freighter, Total Heroes and any other DC figure line utilizing the 6" scale.

Re: DC Signature Collection Superboy + Box Art 9/15

Postby Princess_Amethyst » Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:07 pm

TRDouble wrote:
Princess_Amethyst wrote:Scored Conner and the two Ghostbusters two packs because they were too good of a deal to miss. Also got a light blue Superman and Wonder Woman but passed on Batman. Besides Mxy, I'll most likely pass on the rest. Already getting the MOTU POP stuff from my sub. :wwgrin:

How much did you pay for the Ghostbusters sets?

They were accidentally listed at $25 each, but now I see they are back to $50 a set.

Are subs getting them for $25 or $50? Because if it is $25, I need to find someone to help me out.

Hey TR! I actually got them for $25 set but I see that they later changed the price to $50 a set.
Princess_Amethyst
Hero
Hero

Postby 1987olds442 » Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:34 am

It sucks that they raised the price for those Ghostbuster figures to $50 a set. I was actually thinking about getting them at $25, but now they are a complete pass for me. There is no reason that they should even be that high not when you could buy something like the SDCC Doomsday for $35, heck that would have been a good price for them.
1987olds442
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby Skullmaster » Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:43 pm

Seriously I would even consider $40 a set since I typically pay up to $20 for 6" figures these days and these are pretty good figures but $35 would have been more fair since it's a two pack... $50 isn't insane but more than I would want to pay so I'm skipping them for now. Maybe they'll be back at a better price during their Cyber Monday/Black Friday stuff.
Skullmaster
Partner
Partner

Postby Avalon » Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:21 pm

I can't believe I posted the reminder for this and I forgot about Early Access... I guess now I need to buy Superboy day off.
Avalon
Superhero
Superhero

Postby 1987olds442 » Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:21 pm

Even though I already have two that I bought off eBay loose I went ahead and ordered another Superboy to have one MISB. I also bought a Batman Beyond I'm not really into the total heroes line, but I thought it could fit in with the upcoming Batman the Animated Series line.
1987olds442
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby Avalon » Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:48 pm

I wonder how well that Batman Beyond head fits on DCUC? I thought about getting one because I have the cheaper Terry head variant and doing a swap.
Avalon
Superhero
Superhero

Previous

Return to DC Universe Classics and Assorted 6" Scale from Mattel