Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

My MOTUC Characters CUSTOMS this time!

Show off your masterpieces, share recipes and tips and the latest and greatest in custom figure techniques!

Re: My MOTUC Characters so far.....(Bashes)

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:43 am

Well, I just (finally) wrote a cool new bio for Sky High, he has a "Anakin Skywalker complex" so please check it out:) Also, take a gander at how I bashed him as well :)

Sky High

A former palace guard and ace test pilot hence his nick name "Sky High", Darid wanted to be more than just this. A great man selfishly turned against those who loved him. When was not not accepted to be the next "Captain of the Guard", he revealed his frustration after all of his hard earned work that he waged war against the Royal Palace and that he allied himself with the new Fighting Foe Men and declared himself their leader! From then on it was an emotional battle between the Masters and the FFM but what the Masters didn't count on was that Sky High was also a bounty hunter hired by Hordak! Sky High was not only a master of flight but he was also quite the master of weapons and extraordinary strategist against his enemies!

Alternate Sky High in action!

Sky High BEFORE & AFTER!

Thanks for looking :)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby HectorHall » Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:23 am

Very cool, but then I'm a sucker for characters wearing helmets! :hhlol:
HectorHall
League Initiate
League Initiate

Postby Illiasc » Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:46 am

Very nice, Brandon!
Illiasc
Hero
Hero

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:12 am

HectorHall wrote:Very cool, but then I'm a sucker for characters wearing helmets! :hhlol:

Thanks dude :)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:12 am

Illiasc wrote:Very nice, Brandon!

Thanks a lot ")
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby AcidDragon » Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:54 pm

Great bash and great backstory for him too, Brandon! I like the villain twist. Have you thought about putting Hordak's armour on him and make him the Fighting Foe Men Horde leader? That would be neat to see and Hordak's armour is almost the same colour with some silver bones to match Icarius' silver parts. :scrgrin:
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:14 am

Thanks Acid, I am glad that you like him :) Nope, I actually haven't nor have I thought of that, I might give it a shot in the near future, thanks for the idea dude :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Doctor Fate » Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:48 am

Brandon - Sky High ... Wow, great work all-around and I loved the colors and the fabulous details that came with it. I'm a big fan of your work here.
The Helmet of Fate, Amulet of Anubis, and the Cloak of Destiny Awaits You!

Doctor Fate and Fate of the World ... are the same person ... the reason for two accounts is to add more photographs to this forum.
Doctor Fate
League Elite
League Elite

Re: My MOTUC Characters CUSTOMS this time!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:57 am

Here is THE very first custom I got from My good bud Darthhink! Unfortunately Darth has semiretired from customs but it was really fun doing business with him!

Here is Dry Bones Jones but I have renamed him Bosar the Auroktaur. Many more awesome customs to come soon! I hope you enjoy:)

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: My MOTUC Characters CUSTOMS this time!

Postby Webslinger » Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:50 am

Great work on both of those customs!!!
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

PreviousNext

Return to Action Figure Customs