Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

The Huntress by Eaglemoss Publications!

This area is for DC related collectibles that do not fall under the above categories. This includes things like Minimates, Squinkies, Hot Toys, Figuarts, Funko POP vinyls, statues, props, boardgames, etc.

The Huntress by Eaglemoss Publications!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:16 am

Well, here is The Huntress by Eaglemoss Publications! She is the only one I ever wanted/needed in this DC series. She is a very small lead statue about 3" tall but quite detailed and she came with a cool book as well! I have always loved The Huntress, she is My favorite woman in all the Batman stories! I have taken some pics of here below. Enjoy :)

The set

She looks really well I must say!

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: The Huntress by Eaglemoss Publications!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:16 am

Here she is!

A brief look into the book, I absolutely love this picture of her!

Thanks for looking :batsmile:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Return to Miscellaneous DC Related Collectibles