Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Art of He Man and the Masters of the Universe Book!

Featuring some of the most creative looking action figures, ever, He-man and the Masters of the Universe and She-Ra Princess of Power has garnered a huge following since it's creation in the early '80s.

Art of He Man and the Masters of the Universe Book!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:07 am

Well, the Art of He Man and the Masters of the Universe Book will be out next year and I can't wait. I am sure it will be a dandy book which I look forward to add to My collection. For those of you who were unable to obtain the previous books (I added pics below) the Art of He Man and the Masters of the Universe Book I am sure will be a cherished one for you!

These awesome books that I am very fortunate of owning!

The Art of MOTU

Power and Honor Foundation Catalog Volume 1

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: Art of He Man and the Masters of the Universe Book!

Postby OneNineSix » Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:50 pm

Yeah I'm looking forward to this one, too. I have some of the story books from the 80s that had painted artwork on the covers and I always thought those were really neat.
"I calculate that the probability of our concluding this game of Dungeons and Dragons before the business meeting resumes is slight!"
OneNineSix
Hero
Hero

Re: Art of He Man and the Masters of the Universe Book!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:57 am

OneNineSix wrote:Yeah I'm looking forward to this one, too. I have some of the story books from the 80s that had painted artwork on the covers and I always thought those were really neat.

Cool, yes they were great!
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Return to He-man & the Masters of the Universe