Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Scribblenauts Unmasked: A DC Comics Adventure

Shoot the breeze with your fellow gamers on all the cool games based on your favourite DC characters like Arkham Origins, Scribblenauts Unmasked, Infinite Crisis and my personal fave... DC Universe Online!

Re: Scribblenauts Unmasked: A DC Comics Adventure

Postby AcidDragon » Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:57 pm

It does feel thrown together but I like that random quality to the game. Maybe that's just me, but I'm drawn to games with large rosters. Could just be collectors mentality. :batwink:
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Illiasc » Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:07 pm

Granted I don't (yet) have a Wii U, the simple fact that there's THAT many characters is absolutely incredible and pretty much sells me on it. I know a small handful of people who have tried Scribblenauts Unmasked (oddly, a couple of them who have no exposure to the DC Universe though) and they've all liked it, so, I feel I should definitely give this one a try sometime soon.
Illiasc
Hero
Hero

Postby OneNineSix » Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:40 am

You guys don't need a Wii U to play the full game now. It's on Steam. Actually it has been on Steam for a long time now. :smwink: I like it a lot more on PC. Having a keyboard and mouse definitely helps.
"I calculate that the probability of our concluding this game of Dungeons and Dragons before the business meeting resumes is slight!"
OneNineSix
Hero
Hero

Postby Illiasc » Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:53 am

Well, that's on my list to try then!
Illiasc
Hero
Hero

Postby Avalon » Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:57 pm

Cool I sold my 3DS along with its extensive library of games to put towards my XBox One but I miss messing around with this sometimes. It's a little more expensive than the console versions currently go for but the fact that I don't need a special system outside of my computer to play makes up for that a bit.
Avalon
Superhero
Superhero

Postby Illiasc » Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:14 am

So last night I purchased Scribblenauts Unmasked (for PC) from Steam, and I have to say, so far it's pretty fun! I love games that give you a whole world of options and actions to choose from, and especially ones that depend on your imagination, so I'm pretty pleased with it so far. I've not even reached the point of fighting with the Green Lantern Corps or anything yet, but I'm looking forward to it. :krgrin:
Illiasc
Hero
Hero

Postby Doctor Fate » Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:46 am

I'm not into games but I have a friend that is crazy about it and believe me - he loves Scribblenauts Unmasked and often play 5-7 hours a week. He prefers the online version of which it would be easier to play with a keyboard and a mouse.
The Helmet of Fate, Amulet of Anubis, and the Cloak of Destiny Awaits You!

Doctor Fate and Fate of the World ... are the same person ... the reason for two accounts is to add more photographs to this forum.
Doctor Fate
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Skullmaster » Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:26 pm

Just wanted to let you guys know that I bought this off Steam. I got $100 in Steam Gift Cards for my birthday. I can easily believe that your friend plays 5 to 7 hours a week as I myself put 3 hours into this game not even doing the actual missions but just seeing what I could do and did the time ever fly by. :blaq:

I saw that you can make your own guys but I can't figure that part out yet. It's really fun and I like that you don't need to be a hardcore gamer to enjoy it. Most of the games I get from Steam are pretty simple in gameplay. I would not recommend it to everyone but I am having a blast.
Skullmaster
Partner
Partner

Postby Illiasc » Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:29 pm

Honestly I once got to the point of making your own custom heroes and I don't even remember how I did it, it was an accident. :smlol: My favorite is experimenting, I must confess. Throw various characters in there, see what they do, give them various tasks, objects, personalities, or foes and see the outcome. Also, I learned that you can overfeed them. :adamlol: I had a Larfleeze going around and trying to take all he could, including food - And before I knew it I had a "chubby" Larfleeze. Man that gave me a good laugh.
Illiasc
Hero
Hero

Postby Doctor Fate » Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:31 pm

And, one thing it's quite popular around here ... just like Skullmaster said you can play for hours at a time and then some.
The Helmet of Fate, Amulet of Anubis, and the Cloak of Destiny Awaits You!

Doctor Fate and Fate of the World ... are the same person ... the reason for two accounts is to add more photographs to this forum.
Doctor Fate
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to DC Games