Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

MOTU 2014: Loo-Kee and Kowl

Featuring some of the most creative looking action figures, ever, He-man and the Masters of the Universe and She-Ra Princess of Power has garnered a huge following since it's creation in the early '80s.

MOTU 2014: Loo-Kee and Kowl

Postby Barbecue17 » Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:06 pm

Hi everyone! I posted my review of the Loo-Kee and Kowl 2014 chase figures today as part of the Masters of the Universe Day celebrations at [url]ThEpicReview.com[/url]!

Check these guys out here: http://www.thepicreview.com/2014/04/action-figure-review-loo-kee-and-kowl.html
I review an unhealthy amount of Batman and Batgirl related stuff at http://www.thepicreview.com
Barbecue17
Partner
Partner

Re: MOTU 2014: Loo-Kee and Kowl

Postby Princess_Amethyst » Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:56 pm

These were up there for me as major wants along with Madame Razz and Broom. I'm so pleased with how they turned out. They both look adorable. Especially Loo-Kee. I thought your review was great and I loved all the cool pictures you took, too! :wwgrin:
Princess_Amethyst
Hero
Hero

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:53 pm

Yes I love these also!!! You did a great review Barbecue17!!
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby OneNineSix » Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:51 pm

Recently got my Madame Razz and Broom and I really have to say, I'm so grateful for all the little side characters Mattel ended up doing and I thought back to when they did the Loo-Kee contest and how awesome I thought the mini-figure looked. If Loo-Kee had Orko's articulation, I'd almost say that he's my favorite mini pack-in style figure out of all their offerings. He's done so well, you can almost hear him say, "HERE I AM!" in that trademark voice.
"I calculate that the probability of our concluding this game of Dungeons and Dragons before the business meeting resumes is slight!"
OneNineSix
Hero
Hero

Postby Illiasc » Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:46 pm

Excellent review and great photos, Barbeque. I love that repainted Kowl - Too adorable!
Illiasc
Hero
Hero

Return to He-man & the Masters of the Universe