Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

R.I.P. Richard Attenborough :(

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

R.I.P. Richard Attenborough :(

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:54 am

Just found this out. Read it all here. May he rest in peace:(

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: R.I.P. Richard Attenborough :(

Postby Illiasc » Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:13 am

He played such an iconic role and had an incredibly memorable part in my childhood. That's awful news, but, at least it was this late in his life and not something depressingly early. I just wish I knew more of his numerous British roles before today. :smsad: RIP Richard Attenborough.
Illiasc
Hero
Hero

Postby OneNineSix » Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:19 pm

I remember Richard Attenborough for Jurassic Park and Miracle on 34th Street and a variety of older war films. Looks like he lived a long full life and contributed much to the film industry and he certainly won't be forgotten, R.I.P.!
"I calculate that the probability of our concluding this game of Dungeons and Dragons before the business meeting resumes is slight!"
OneNineSix
Hero
Hero

Postby Doctor Fate » Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:53 pm

OneNineSix wrote:I remember Richard Attenborough for Jurassic Park and Miracle on 34th Street and a variety of older war films. Looks like he lived a long full life and contributed much to the film industry and he certainly won't be forgotten, R.I.P.!

I feel the same way as you do ... He was fabulous and a terrific actor to boot.
The Helmet of Fate, Amulet of Anubis, and the Cloak of Destiny Awaits You!

Doctor Fate and Fate of the World ... are the same person ... the reason for two accounts is to add more photographs to this forum.
Doctor Fate
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Princess_Amethyst » Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:32 pm

I agree. What a screen presence. Miracle on 34th Street. I love that movie immensely especially since I'm a total softy for Christmas movies! Of course I know him for Jurassic Park as well and he was amazing in that, too. Miracle is just one of those flicks though that will always bring me right back to the moment.
Princess_Amethyst
Hero
Hero

Return to General Discussions