Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Transformers Masterpiece Prowl

Everybody's favourite robots in disguise... GOBOTS! Just kidding.

Transformers Masterpiece Prowl

Postby OneNineSix » Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:29 pm

I recently got a Transformers Masterpiece Prowl and I thought I would share a few pictures. I really like the figure but he's very small. About the same size of many of the mid-sized Transformers figures from Generations. I would have bought him from Japan but I had a TRU gift card that was expiring soon and he was there and I like Prowl so all the stars aligned that day.

A few pics of Prowl transforming from vehicle mode to robot mode:

A few pics of Prowl squaring off against Mattel Blazing Sword Voltron for scale comparison. Of course Prowl is victorious. :smwink:
"I calculate that the probability of our concluding this game of Dungeons and Dragons before the business meeting resumes is slight!"
OneNineSix
Hero
Hero

Re: Transformers Masterpiece Prowl

Postby Illiasc » Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:43 pm

That's an awesome find, OneNineSix! I don't collect Transformers figures, but their actual transforming abilities and detail always amaze me. Love those battle shots, too!
Illiasc
Hero
Hero

Postby Tango X » Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:26 pm

Thanks for sharing the pictures Six. I have this one too and a few of the others and have Star Saber, Bumblebee and Wheeljack preordered. I felt like he was a bit overpriced when I bought him. What do you think? After I bought him I found out I could import from Japan for less. That's great you got a discount on him! He's still a really great Transformer. I just thought $70 was steep for a toy that is the same size as a Deluxe class figure but he really captures all the elements of the G1 Prowl character. :halgrin:
Tango X
Hero
Hero

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:00 am

Gosh dude, Prowl is really cool! I am very glad that your purchase worked out for you so congrats dude :)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby AcidDragon » Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:03 pm

Cool pics man. I bought one of these, too. He was loose but came with his gun and instructions. One of my friends said he might be a fake because I got such a good deal on it at a flea market but I checked out all the markings on the knock offs and he looks legit as far as that goes.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby OneNineSix » Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:16 am

Tango X wrote:Thanks for sharing the pictures Six. I have this one too and a few of the others and have Star Saber, Bumblebee and Wheeljack preordered. I felt like he was a bit overpriced when I bought him. What do you think? After I bought him I found out I could import from Japan for less. That's great you got a discount on him! He's still a really great Transformer. I just thought $70 was steep for a toy that is the same size as a Deluxe class figure but he really captures all the elements of the G1 Prowl character. :halgrin:

Totally was overpriced at retail. If I didn't score the deal, I probably wouldn't have bought him.
"I calculate that the probability of our concluding this game of Dungeons and Dragons before the business meeting resumes is slight!"
OneNineSix
Hero
Hero

Postby Rattrap96 » Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:04 am

I got the Hasbro Masterpiece Prowl from San Diego Comic-Con this past July for only $60
Rattrap96
Sidekick
Sidekick

Return to Transformers