Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Transformer - Age Of Extinction

Everybody's favourite robots in disguise... GOBOTS! Just kidding.

Transformer - Age Of Extinction

Postby Rattrap96 » Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:05 am

Just watched last night (on pay preview) & overall, I enjoyed it. In my opinion, I thought that this movie was the best one out of the other 3 Transfomers movies. A little disappointed that none of the Dinobots talked. it was nice to hear Frank Welker voicing Galvatron ( since Bay used someone else to voice Megatron in the 3 previous movies). It was also nice NOT to see & hear Shia LeBeouf screaming like a little girl, thank god that Bay replaced him with a much better actor in Mark Walberg. Also glad to see that Cade's friend got killed, he was just pretty annoying. Can't wait to see what happens in the next Transfomers movie. Sad to see Ratchet & the other Autobots from the previous films get melted down.
Rattrap96
Sidekick
Sidekick

Re: Transformer - Age Of Extinction

Postby Webslinger » Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:03 pm

From what I've been reading Shia and Megan are coming back for part 5 and 6.
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby Avalon » Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:15 pm

Yeah, the movie was pretty good compared to the first three. It was my favorite, too. The only things I didn't care for much was yeah that annoying hippie friend who shows up in every movie lately who got fried and actually I didn't like the daughter much either. She had a voice that I couldn't get over. Also thought the murders of the Autobots was pretty messed up but I guess they had to get their point across.
Avalon
Superhero
Superhero

Postby OneNineSix » Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:31 pm

I liked this one much more than the first three as well but yes, the execution scenes were just as tough to watch as the third movie but then I am always disturbed by execution scenes. District 9's execution of the aliens and Blood Diamond both deeply deeply disturbed me.
"I calculate that the probability of our concluding this game of Dungeons and Dragons before the business meeting resumes is slight!"
OneNineSix
Hero
Hero

Postby Idiot Savant » Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:23 pm

That movie started out so well, I thought someone else was directing it..then the middle came and it was typical Bay; the use of the Dinobots was better than I expected but less than I liked.
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby AcidDragon » Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:39 pm

I thought it was a decent movie. The worst part for me was the new Decepticon transformations where they turn into cubes and then reform. Loved Welker's voice acting. I can't tell if the scene where the "annoying hippie" with the fro with all the explosions was a joke or not because of all the jibes Bay gets for explosions. If not, that scene was ridiculous even for Bay. The human characters were much improved.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Avalon » Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:42 pm

AcidDragon wrote:I can't tell if the scene where the "annoying hippie" with the fro with all the explosions was a joke or not because of all the jibes Bay gets for explosions.

You read my mind. I thought the exact same thing when I saw that scene. It was like a whole clip show of explosions. :batlol:
Avalon
Superhero
Superhero

Postby OneNineSix » Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:20 am

The explosion scene was hard to watch. My friend and I looked at each other and raised an eyebrow, then shrugged.
"I calculate that the probability of our concluding this game of Dungeons and Dragons before the business meeting resumes is slight!"
OneNineSix
Hero
Hero

Return to Transformers