Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

DC Super Powers!

Discuss the ever popular character comprehensive line "DC Universe Classics" here! This also includes DC Superheroes, DC Universe Classics, DC Unlimited, Batman Unlimited, Club Infinite Earths, Movie Masters, 1966 Batman TV Series, Club Black Freighter, Total Heroes and any other DC figure line utilizing the 6" scale.

Re: DC Super Powers!

Postby Illiasc » Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:36 pm

That's a real bummer to hear. That's twice now that you've ran across issues with the new figures, right?
Illiasc
Hero
Hero

Postby AcidDragon » Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:51 am

That sounds terrible. I haven't gotten mine yet but I started thinking about Mxy. Is he a little out of scale with Bat-Mite?
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Rattrap96 » Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:21 am

Question - is this line going to continue with other superheroes from the original Super Powers line? Or will they be adding other superheroes like they did with the DC Universe line?
Rattrap96
Sidekick
Sidekick

Postby AcidDragon » Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:30 am

Hey Rattrap, according to Matty and Scott, the line ends with Doomsday and Damian Wayne. Most of the superheroes from the Super Powers line were already released at retail waves. This last batch was pretty much all that was left to do.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby OneNineSix » Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:56 am

AcidDragon wrote:That sounds terrible. I haven't gotten mine yet but I started thinking about Mxy. Is he a little out of scale with Bat-Mite?

If by out of scale, you mean not the same height, then yeah. They're way out. Sitting on his butt since they didn't include a flight stand, Mxy is still slightly taller than Bat-Mite. If he stood up, he would be about the size of Oberon if he ever got a figure made.

2045109-1.jpg

I was going to take a pic for you for comparison but my camera battery is dead and I can't find the charger, sorry man. I'll try to do it tomorrow.
"I calculate that the probability of our concluding this game of Dungeons and Dragons before the business meeting resumes is slight!"
OneNineSix
Hero
Hero

Postby Tango X » Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:41 am

Mxy is... darn tall.
Tango X
Hero
Hero

Postby Rattrap96 » Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:59 am

Question...Are they going to have the same superheroes & villains just like the original Super Powers line back in the 80's? Or will they add more superheroes & villains just like the DC Universe line?
Rattrap96
Sidekick
Sidekick

Postby Princess_Amethyst » Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:45 pm

Hey Rattrap96. This is actually part of the DC Universe line. This final group of figures are the last that they're producing. :wwsad:
Princess_Amethyst
Hero
Hero

Postby Rattrap96 » Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:52 pm

Thanks Acid & Princess. Didn't realize that I posted the same question twice. Sorry about that.
Rattrap96
Sidekick
Sidekick

Postby AcidDragon » Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:13 pm

No problem, buddy. :batwink:
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to DC Universe Classics and Assorted 6" Scale from Mattel