Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

VTS Steven Seagal inspired NEW Figure + My NEWZ!

Discuss any toy lines that do not currently have their own topics here such as Thundercats, Hot Wheels, My Little Pony and Friends, Trash Pack and more!

VTS Steven Seagal inspired NEW Figure + My NEWZ!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:50 am

Well, guess what? I FINALLY got this guy! He is an awesome figure! I am going to write My OWN story for him and take pics sometime in the near future. I don't want to rush as I want to make it right!

I can tell you this, he will be part of My characters and stories, Just wanted to update this. I haven't taken any pics yet but :arrow: GET THIS: [i]For a big part of his story I am going to use 3 stories that I wrote YEARS AGO for future Steven Seagal films that never happen + write in many other things in one large bio :shock:

He is for sure going to be one heck of a character of Mine I assure you so stay tuned :D

ImageImage
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: VTS Steven Seagal inspired NEW Figure + My NEWZ!

Postby AcidDragon » Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:42 pm

Hey that looks great, man. Awesome figure and I’m not even a huge SS fan.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:14 am

AcidDragon wrote:Hey that looks great, man. Awesome figure and I’m not even a huge SS fan.

Oh he is great and yes he is awesome!
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Illiasc » Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:05 am

I have to say, I'm also not much of an SS fan, but man is that one impressive action figure of him! The facial likeness is pretty darn good, even his hands excellently sculpted, and his clothing is excellent.
Illiasc
Hero
Hero

Postby AcidDragon » Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:37 pm

Yeah like I said before that figure looks incredible. There's some stylizing of his face that's subtle but makes it cooler. :smgrin:
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Tango X » Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:32 pm

Thats got to be one of the highest quality 1/6th guys I have ever seen. I on the other hand do like Seagal movies haha! I'm a fan of all that cheesy action stuff Glimmerman, Under Siege. Love Van Damme too. Bloodsport, Double Team. Lundgren, etc. Expendables = Action Star Nerdvana.
Tango X
Hero
Hero

Postby Doctor Fate » Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:26 pm

WOW ... That's Incredible
The Helmet of Fate, Amulet of Anubis, and the Cloak of Destiny Awaits You!

Doctor Fate and Fate of the World ... are the same person ... the reason for two accounts is to add more photographs to this forum.
Doctor Fate
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:27 am

Thanks guys, stay tuned for My in-hand version and to read the story that I wrote for him!
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Return to General Toy Discussions