Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Godzilla 2014 Figures (NECA Godzilla UPDATED 9/9/14)!

Discuss any toy lines that do not currently have their own topics here such as Thundercats, Hot Wheels, My Little Pony and Friends, Trash Pack and more!

Re: Godzilla 2014 Figures (NECA Godzilla UPDATED 9/9/14)!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:10 am

NECA/WizKids Continued!

Godzilla 89

Burning Godzilla 95

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:11 am

NECA/WizKids Continued!

Classic Godzilla Group Shot

Super Group Shot!

Their scale compare to others previously seen in the topic!

That is all for now, I hope you have enjoyed all of this :)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Illiasc » Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:08 am

That's a great collection of Godzilla there! I love the 89 and burning Godzilla. The paintjob on the 89 is pretty neat, and the translucent "burning" effect is awesome. Also wow, that huge guy in the size comparison pic is huge! :smgrin:
Illiasc
Hero
Hero

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:09 am

Illiasc wrote:That's a great collection of Godzilla there! I love the 89 and burning Godzilla. The paintjob on the 89 is pretty neat, and the translucent "burning" effect is awesome. Also wow, that huge guy in the size comparison pic is huge! :smgrin:

Thanks a lot, I appreciate that very much :) Actually, he isn't that big, he is the NECA Godzilla 2014 that I spotlighted in the topic which is only around 7" tall and 12" long. He only looks really big due to the really small size of the other figures :D
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Illiasc » Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:50 pm

Oh wow! :D And here in that photo he looks at least 9" tall. Well, he certainly does dwarf the others, also, the others are pretty well detailed for their small size!
Illiasc
Hero
Hero

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:46 am

Illiasc wrote:Oh wow! :D And here in that photo he looks at least 9" tall. Well, he certainly does dwarf the others, also, the others are pretty well detailed for their small size!

Yep, he does indeed and yes you be correct :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Jackhammer27 » Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:30 pm

Jackhammer27
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby Doctor Fate » Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:18 pm

Brandon - Thanks for posting all these great photos here ... nice collection of Godzilla here and I'm a big fan of Godzilla and my favorite movies was TERROR OF MECHAGODZILLA, the Original GODZILLA, GODZILLA VS SPACE GODZILLA, and couple of old favorites as well ... I have seen at least 20-25 Godzilla Movies in my lifetime.
The Helmet of Fate, Amulet of Anubis, and the Cloak of Destiny Awaits You!

Doctor Fate and Fate of the World ... are the same person ... the reason for two accounts is to add more photographs to this forum.
Doctor Fate
League Elite
League Elite

Postby OneNineSix » Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:42 pm

Those Wizkids figures are awesome! Are they part of a table top miniatures game? I always thought they should do something like that with kaiju.
"I calculate that the probability of our concluding this game of Dungeons and Dragons before the business meeting resumes is slight!"
OneNineSix
Hero
Hero

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:29 am

Doctor Fate wrote:Brandon - Thanks for posting all these great photos here ... nice collection of Godzilla here and I'm a big fan of Godzilla and my favorite movies was TERROR OF MECHAGODZILLA, the Original GODZILLA, GODZILLA VS SPACE GODZILLA, and couple of old favorites as well ... I have seen at least 20-25 Godzilla Movies in my lifetime.

Thanks for your comment dude :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to General Toy Discussions