Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Brandon's Collection HUGE M.A.R.S. Heroes on 12/3!!

The central catch all topic for your collections! Share all of your awesome collections/display setups that you've built and see what others have put together!

Brandon's Collection HUGE M.A.R.S. Heroes on 12/3!!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:37 am

OK guys, here it is, a collection topic with lots of My stuff. I will be posting things here from time to time. What you can expect here is to see various actions and odd collectibles. I hope you enjoy the following stuff I have and thanks for looking :)

First up is My Accoutrements Collection!

Well, it was back several years ago that My Grandma got Me a special Halloween gift that kinda started a cool trend for Me! She got Me these really great Glow in the Dark Zombie Figures made by a little company called Accoutrements. I liked them a lot and have since been a fav of Mine that she has gotten Me. About a year later I saw that they made a Cryptozoology set similar like that the one she got Me before so as a little gift I asked her to get Me that too! Well, it happen a couple times too for Halloween :shock: I like to ask[*] her get things now and then, I'm a nostalgia guy and just remember how it was when I was little. Anyway, these figures are about 3" tall and is good quality, I really love them :!:

OK, here is the sets, tell me what you think of them so questions and comments appreciated :)

Cryptozoological Set

Bigfoot

ImageImage

Mothman

Jersey Devil

Chupacabra

Loch Ness Monster

Group Shot

Last edited by BrandonDaCollector on Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:11 am, edited 15 times in total.
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: Brandon's Collection #1 (Odds stuff & Action Figures)!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:38 am

Horrified B Movie Victims

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:39 am

Glow in the Dark Flesh Eating Zombies

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:39 am

Zombie Pet Shoppe

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:40 am

Wall St Victims

I wanted this set for collector's purposes. The figures are identical to the two in the Horrified B Movie Victim set so i am just leaving it sealed on the card!

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:40 am

Well, after a long time of not posting much (due to My injury), here is the stuff I got from My Grandma in 2013 for Halloween! These Accoutrements are dandy!'

I wanted these for a MIP display piece like the other set you saw previously.

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:41 am

My Zombie Planet Collection!/b]

Along with My Accoutrements Collection (please see that above) My Grandma got Me the 2 variant sets (as I wanted them) of the Zombie Planet mini figures! Without further ado here they are!

[b]Color Versions

ImageImageImage
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:42 am

Blank Versions

ImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:43 am

Both Sets together

The people whom My Grandma got them from also included this Funky Alien as a cool bonus!

That is all for now, I hope you enjoyed :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:44 am

S.T.O.P. vs. S.C.U.M.!!!!!!!

Well, it has already been two years since I got these cool little figures of a knock-off series called S.T.O.P. vs S.C.U.M. (Special Tactics Operation Control vs. Street Coalition Urban Militia! We were shopping for Halloween decorations at our new local Dollar Tree. Whenever I'm at a Dollar Tree or a Deals I always look at the toy aisle even though most of the stuff is for little children but sometimes they do have really cool knock-off figures and when I saw S.T.O.P. vs. S.C.U.M. it was a must have! They were only a dollar - 1 buck - $1 :o :shock: They had all but one :( I searched all over and had the cashier call the other store with no luck. So then I'm like well, I am a completeist so I gotta have that last guy so I had decided to get them and HOPE that I could find him online and thank goodness I was able to (more on that later).

Now, these figures are about 3 1/2" tall and in scale with G.I. Joes and others. the sculpting is very nice. Their paint isn't the greatest which I had to check each figure thoroughly which was a pain but I do love their tattoos. Their articulation is quite decent for the price and they are very durable. Their limbs are removable at the elbows and knees. They all have guns, however, they are molded/sculpted into their hands so they are not removable. They are Homieshop own creation and made by Greenbrier International Inc.

So there you go, take a gander at the pics that I took, questions? Just ask :)

The card front & back: I like the artwork, story, and bios. Actually a lot of thought went into this IMO!

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Next

Return to Action Figure Collections