Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

10/15 Sale: Talk Eldor, Sweet Bee, Light Hope and MORE!

Featuring some of the most creative looking action figures, ever, He-man and the Masters of the Universe and She-Ra Princess of Power has garnered a huge following since it's creation in the early '80s.

10/15 Sale: Talk Eldor, Sweet Bee, Light Hope and MORE!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:09 am

OK, the sale has been already listed and while it is still September, the 10/15 sale is coming up and it will be a good one and I'm sure the items will be quite fun to have!

NOTE: If there is any corrections, I will update the page when I can :)

Here is what will be for sale!

Eldor: This figure will be awesome to have, he is like most most wanted this year!!!!! I can't wait to get him! Plus he will have some awesome stickers for subscribers, finally have EVIL WARRIORS & HEROIC WARRIOR STICKERS:eek:

Sweet Bee: She looks cool but for the first time for a female MOTUC figure, I don't know quite what to think about her yet but I am sure she will be great to have!

LIGHT HOPE!: He is the Club Etheris exclusive and I am so surprised he is available this soon in October and NOT December! He is a great reward for subscribing and he appears to be the most awesome looking MOTUC figure ever!!!!!!!!!!!

Mini Zodac vs. Beast Man: These will be like the rest......FUN!

The Battle Ram with exclusive 200X inspired Man-At-Arms: Over a 100 bucks, there is no way I can get this unfortunately. I am not one for vehicles anyway, if I had a choice I would get Duncan by himself though!

Giant Skeletor: I can't get him, too expensive unfortunately:rolleyes:

REISSUE during EA:

Geldor: He was an awesome figure! I recommend all hardcore MOTU collectors to get him!

Also the DC Super Powers DCU Gold Superman, Green Lantern as The Riddler and Mr. Mxyzptlkthat finsihers off the Collect & Connect figure [B]Kalibak: I never intended top get them, I could afford the $30 each DC Super Powers Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman in September liked I wanted to so......:rolleyes:

Also-----> Image Image

So, I have both subs, Club Eternia and Club Etheria so I will be getting 1 of each and I can't wait for them to arrive to Me! I will also get 1 of the Mini Masters Zodac vs. Beast Man as well.

So there you go guys, How many of these are you going to get? Do you have the subs? Are you a cherry picker? Post all that pertains to this sale when you buy them, get order confirmations and get shipping confirmations and of course when you own them!!!!!!!
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: 10/15 Sale: Talk Eldor, Sweet Bee, Light Hope and MORE!

Postby secondwhiteline » Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:38 pm

I've got Sweet Bee on order from BBTS, because for some reason she won't be available on 10/15. Jerks.
secondwhiteline
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby AcidDragon » Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:55 pm

Thanks for reminding me of that Battle Ram. I might have missed it!!!
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:55 am

secondwhiteline wrote:I've got Sweet Bee on order from BBTS, because for some reason she won't be available on 10/15. Jerks.

Well, at least you are able to get her ;)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:55 am

AcidDragon wrote:Thanks for reminding me of that Battle Ram. I might have missed it!!!

Rumor has it that The Battle Ram maybe pushed to November :?:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby OneNineSix » Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:21 pm

Got Eldor coming in this month and whatever ships with Club Etheria, too. :blbat:
"I calculate that the probability of our concluding this game of Dungeons and Dragons before the business meeting resumes is slight!"
OneNineSix
Hero
Hero

Postby Doctor Fate » Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:23 pm

In my opinion - I wished that they (DC Comics) had never done Superman Gold ... I'm not a fan of that character at all.
The Helmet of Fate, Amulet of Anubis, and the Cloak of Destiny Awaits You!

Doctor Fate and Fate of the World ... are the same person ... the reason for two accounts is to add more photographs to this forum.
Doctor Fate
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:29 am

My order came and wow I am so pleased! Eldor's book I feel is the accessory of the year and Mini Beast Man is awesome and I love his new ball & Chain, how about making that for the Classics!

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Webslinger » Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:26 pm

If anyone has a Lighthope up for trade let me know, I would be interested... thanks!!!
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby OneNineSix » Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:40 pm

Hey, I didn't realize that the Battle Ram came with 200x Man At Arms. That's cool!
"I calculate that the probability of our concluding this game of Dungeons and Dragons before the business meeting resumes is slight!"
OneNineSix
Hero
Hero

Next

Return to He-man & the Masters of the Universe